BR on SamuelFTW and byQun
So, we're not allowed to raid you because you were trying hard...

I still don't understand why you weren't able to do your job. I know I keep going on about this but you'd broadcasted the line "Buying health kits" multiple times which means you were perfectly able to have broadcasted laws between each time you posted it.

Many people had told me that you had made no attempt to broadcast laws and they had also explained how they had asked multiple times for you to do your job.

However, I do agree with you that the raid ended too soon without full explanation and I would have done it differently but it is hard to explain when you have a guy screaming down the microphone the words "Random Raid", curses and similar obligations of rule breaking. If I had use of my microphone at the time then I would have explained with you and tried to combat the situation in a passive manor.

Although, even after the raid you did not try to get a reason for raiding me. You came up to me by the unemployed spawn and started yelling how a ban request would have been posted that night and you were most certainly going to post a ban request. This is why I was wondering if the ban request was posted for other reasons. However, I understand if your internet was slow as we all have times such as them.

I'm sure that you understand how important broadcasting the laws is now and would do a better job in future.
I also hope you understand that me and byQun have had a conversation about this situation and we have decided that we could have done the roleplay better, considering we should both know what to do right and wrong in those situations.

I also must re-inform you that neither me or byQun had no prior knowledge of any previous raids whether they be successful or not. Due to this I had no information about why you may not have been able to do your job within the past.

I hope you have a better understanding of our situation and why we did what we did. If you have any further questions I will be happy to answer them but from where I am sitting I am happy for an admin to now decide on the ban request's result.

As a last comment on this ban request I would like to ask if we could put all prior situations behind us after the admin has made their decision on this request. I know how annoying and cocky I can be and I feel like we made a bad start. Atleast any harsh words, comments or actions I have said to you or your friends I am sorry about and I hope that you feel the same way about your actions as well.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]

Messages In This Thread
BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-29-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 06:16 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 08:50 PM