BR on SamuelFTW and byQun
I love how you left out the first part and muted your microphone on fraps whilest insulting and swearing at us in-game.

I think you misunderstood the situation and it was hard me to explain because I couldn't use the microphone at that time.

A reason was not even provided by us at that time due to the situation passing very fast; when byQun said "We would like you to step down from the President spot." that was not the reason but that was what we wanted as a result from our raid.

Our reason was quite clear and I was about to explain before byQun shot you. You did not create or broadcast any laws for citizens to follow which in turn lead to several events on my behalf but instead you broadcasted the line "Buying health kits" several times using "/broadcast". Many users had told me that they weren't happy with you for completely not doing your job and they too had also experienced events similar to mine.

I agree that we may the raid may have ended too soon before me explaining however as I know from the past all you do is constantly insult, swear and argue with me getting to no result what-so-ever for example; when I took a picture of your house.

I also must remind you that you raided me the day afterwards with the reason of 'You raided me yesterday' and also when we came into the room, you didn't get off that lovely chair there for a few minutes even when we had guns pointed at you.
I guess this ban request is not about you though.

I will not respond to you if you are anyway aggressive, insulting or rude to me or byQun as I want an actual conclusion from this rather than just a 30 page long thread that gets us no where.

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you however my intentions were good; not only for me but for the other players on the server too.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]

Messages In This Thread
BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-29-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 06:16 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 08:50 PM