[IN PRE-PRODUCTION] Studio Town Movie Production!
(04-18-2013, 01:16 AM)tmdirtbike Wrote: Quote: I like your style and I love it
Job you're seeking: Camera Operator
In-game Name: Jason Dukes
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tmdirtbike
Server Hours: 309
Suits? Name them: 1 Blue and 1 Black suit without a tie
Actual film experience: I love making videos and i can provide good food I also make some things with a camera

Hello Hello Dukes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

~ Welcome to Studio Town! ~

Camera operators are in High demand in studio town! I'll add you as a friend on steam and we can talk business! Dates are set to change because it looks like I'll probably be busy both weekends I originally put, but I'll tell you more about it!

(04-18-2013, 01:56 AM)Nyxeify Wrote: Job you're seeking: Food Service
In-game Name: Naiomi Vance
Steam Name: Nyx
Server Hours: 362h
Suits? Name them: I'm afraid I'm not a donator anymore, so I can't use my suits Sad
Actual film experience: Not a lot, but when I was younger I wrote a few scripts and directed some small homemade movies just for fun Tounge Not that it matters for the job I'm seeking, but I would love to be a part of the team anyways and watch the movie in production Cheese I also did take part in a small educational course about filmmaking one time, and it was a lot of fun Cheese

I just have a few questions: Is the movie actually going to be recorded and edited for it to be viewable on Youtube for example? Or are we simply just roleplaying everything? Tounge If it is being recorded, will it be the Director recording it using Fraps or something? And should the Director edit it as well or?

Hello Miss Vance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

~ Welcome to Studio Town! ~

Everyone needs to eat in studio town, so your job will be VERY important on set!
I'll be adding you on steam to talk business and maintain communication during our movie production! Don't worry about your missing suit, The only applicants who really need it are Talent agent and Acting applicants!

To address your questions :
YES This is a real, recorded and edited production, I'm talking with the soon to be director, he will be recording it using FRAPS or some similar screen capture tech.
As stated in the original post, the director will only be filming, editing is on my end. As the Producer, I will put the starting and finishing touches to our production!

Thanks for applying!
The following 1 user Likes Menswear Dog's post:
  • Nyxeify

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IN-PRODUCTION] Studio Town Movie Production! - by Menswear Dog - 04-18-2013, 02:28 AM