De-accept the third person suggestion
(12-02-2014, 05:23 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 05:20 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 05:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Why not fixing the recoil instead of deleting a feature?

I use third person for everything by the way, except when building.

I am very confused why everyone is saying this. The recoil is the same!!!!!!! There is nothing to fix. THey have the SAME recoil pattern!!!

I'm sure before you got banned you and shadow tested it and we proved you wrong..

Quite the opposite. I proved him wrong. If you don't believe me test it yourself.
[Image: e60232ea917deebb60314f1cc2edadb5.png]
(Left is aimed third person, Right aimed first person)

Using a galill at very close range. Show's there's not much difference at all, if not the same.  (This may not apply for all weapons?)
A more fitting signature. 
(12-02-2014, 05:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Why not fixing the recoil instead of deleting a feature?

The problem isn't the recoil by using it in combat, its the problem of using third person to look around corners to your advantage 
(12-02-2014, 05:42 PM)Smex Wrote:

The problem isn't the recoil by using it in combat, its the problem of using third person to look around corners to your advantage 
This

There is nothing to change. Logically think about it when you zoom in on third person you still have to pull down and so do you on first person it's just that it looks liek there is more on first person because the guns moves.
It has nothing to do with the recoil etc it is the fact people use 3rd person to look around corners.

Just because of that one problem doesn't mean third person should be removed.
I know many people, including me, completely hate 1st person. I literally only play FL in third person and this is something I very much disagree with.
The following 5 users Like Venom's post:
  • Jono, , evilmat360, Wood, aviator
How about this, re-open the suggestion and move it out of approved? To actually let people discuss it instead of approving it because of your own opinion without discussing it.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Jono,
I love that the idea got approved. Indeed if this is a bug as said it's even more acceptable.

Now here is what I don't get.

If the bug has been here since third person was added then it must not have been that important to be fixed. Now as Jan said 50% of the community disagree that this should be in the server so why not just keep what we have?

As in other suggestions that has five-ten sites of positive supports aren't even getting complemented on by neither Temar, Doom or Soulripper ( You three mostly accept to denies suggestions ). This really looks cheesy. To me it looks like the community has no vote in this after all and the staff members have a bigger vote than the rest of the community.

Now why am I complaining because I actually like the idea? Because what happened there had nothing to do with democracy. That just kills the purpose of us -/+ supporting the suggestions..

Please explain :/