SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:74938846
STEAM_0:1:42606324

Time in GMT:
Around 20:30 (8:30 PM)

Server:
rp_evocity_v33x

Summary:
Joe was Propsurfing around the Lake. A little later i wanted to disconnect, but in that very moment Cookiro was hostaging me, but since i had to go offline i wrote him in LOOC that i would have to go. Then he decided to Execute me for no reason at all doing /me EXECUTES HIM (not sure if this is powergaming too, since i was roped). Then he broke into my neighbours' House (Name was [13th]Dragon). After a couple shots he disconnected.

Evidence:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...B819EB56C/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...EA9A8D48E/
Really? I was pointing a gun at you and you did not even try to roleplay being scared of the gun, why? I executed you as you had to d-c in an RP situation, you were still on 5 minutes later. I also killed you as you and your friend pointed a gun at me inside the housr, giving me a reason to raid. Why dont you BR the prop flier,just me. Personal grudge? *admins, dont close this and insta ban me or w.e, I wanna keep going with this.*
Awaiting reply from Accuser.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-13-2016, 08:37 PM)Cookiro Wrote: I executed you as you had to d-c in an RP situation, you were still on 5 minutes later. I also killed you as you and your friend pointed a gun at me inside the housr, giving me a reason to raid.

Now "killing me cuz i had to dc" is NOT a valid RPreason. Also this is Metagaming and Backseat administration. Your second Reason to kill me was because i had a gun pointed at you, which i never had.
Backround Story: The Propflier was also the guy, telling some randoms that i had contra so these randoms were raiding me. As a revenge i went into his house (he shared it with [13th]Dragon (mentioned in a post above) and another guy) and wanted to destroy it as the Propflier and the other guy were not at their home. So I went in, found [13th]Dragon who said i should go out (gun pointed at me). I kept calm, explained everything to him, but he said he wouldnt know which contra is his. So i went to the door (dragon has put down his weapon) i took out my weapon to reload it, switched back to my hands (i only had the door under gunpoint) and went out. Pressed ESC and then Cookiro came and from there we all know how it ended. No one ever had you under gunpoint, giving you NO reason to raid.

Rules the accused Player has broken:
1.9 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands (by for example arresting a player), as that counts as Backseat Administrating, and is bannable.
2.3 Do not Metagame. This means you cannot talk OOC (Out Of Character) while IC (In Character). You can't use OOC-obtained information IC either.
2.6 Powergaming is not allowed (i.e. do not do "/me snaps the man's neck, killing him" or similar).
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.
4.1b Do not kill players because they broke a rule.
4.1c *UPDATED* Even with an underground/custom Criminal job, you still cannot kill a person without a valid roleplay reason.
14.4 You must have a valid reason to raid players
Case under review.
Kind Regards,

Yes! You had me under gunpoint and the guy with the AK. How was that powergaming? You were tied, unable to move.
(04-14-2016, 12:04 PM)Cookiro Wrote: Yes! You had me under gunpoint and the guy with the AK. How was that powergaming? You were tied, unable to move.

I never had you under gunpoint. Can you show evidence if it WERE so? You probably cannot.

Powergaming
Powergaming is when you misuse roleplay actions in an attempt to force a RP to take a certain direction, or when you attempt to force another action on a player or dictate their actions. This is banned because it’s detrimental to RP, and makes the server a lot less fun for people who have to suffer the actions of a powergamer.

Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php

Excuse when i am wrong about the powergaming thing, but it pretty much fits into the first example.
Until you can provide evidence that i had you under gunpoint, you broke many rules. Even if you were not powergaming.
Joe will receive a punishment for his rule-breakages.
There is not enough evidence for Cookiro to be punished as there is no evidence of Rule-break

Approved.
Kind Regards,

Moved