Merchants and prices
Good excuse for gun dealing profit which I usually use is the high taxes for guns use (with presidents permission)

Result?
40% less OOC messages like "this fuck is raising prices!!! It's against rules ormergawd!!!111"
hmm now that i think about it. I don't think i have ever sold anything for a profit when im any of the merchant jobs. I don't know why it might be the fear of losing clients and not earning any money at all. Pretty good tip actually i need to start trying to make a profit the next time im a gun/bmd/doctor/chef.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I my self play a lot as a gun dealer, doing my so called "EverythingShop", where I sell guns, ammo, food, medical supplies, and most black market items (I got a pretty big inventory). And I must say that I've experienced this a lot too, its very annoying. Luckily, me and my buddy often succeed in taking up both gun dealer slots, thereby forcing people to either accept our prices or leave.
(02-06-2013, 08:58 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I my self play a lot as a gun dealer, doing my so called "EverythingShop", where I sell guns, ammo, food, medical supplies, and most black market items (I got a pretty big inventory). And I must say that I've experienced this a lot too, its very annoying. Luckily, me and my buddy often succeed in taking up both gun dealer slots, thereby forcing people to either accept our prices or leave.

People often forget the power of monopoly. I remember, quite a while ago, I was running a gun store and a client was arguing about the prices. Since I refused to haggle he smirked and told me he would go to my competition. I merely pointed him towards the counter next to me, where he got the item he wanted for 50% than I had offered him...

Business isn't fair to those who don't know how to do it.