Donate
So I am really confused on how to donate. I click on the Paypal link on the donate page and it take me straight ot Paypal's home page. So I have no idea what I am suppose to do. Any Ideas?
Click Donate. Fill in your exact steam ID (Not your steam name) choose what you would like to get. And click "Donate" on the last page.

[Image: 2hn1kdu.png]

Fill in your credit card information, and if you do not have it and you want to use PayPal then you can log in and do the donation
[Image: dq22bo.png]

You need to have a amount of money on your paypal account in order to donate or you can link your bank account to your bank account, I have no idea how to do that but you can always google it. When you did it and you are able to donate just follow the instructions on the page itself, that shouldn't really be hard.
So, you go onto the donation page on the top of the page. Then you type your SteamID in and click the arrow.:
[Image: kDdAUZi.png]

Then you choose your package which in your case is the donator package.
[Image: 8ZSmSqj.png]

Then it will come up with the button saying donate.
[Image: pFtStZM.png]

Click on that then it will take you to a page then you type your credentials on the right.
[Image: B4WBF2r.png]

It will then take you to a page where at the bottom you click the button saying donate $10.00 now or something like that. Hope this helps.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
When I go to the donate page there is no donate button just the credit/debet card symbols with a sign above saying paypal.

Wow im stupid, I got it to work thanks guys!
The following 1 user Likes Helton's post:
  • Weecow
That's normal it's what they accept but you can just use your normal paypal account, don't worry about that
Like Weecow said, its normal but it appears by your forum tag you have solved your problem.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Thank you for your donation.