Really Unfair
so i was playing fearless today and an officer want to give me a fine for speeding while there was no fine, so i said no then i got banned for failrp and i think this is BULLSHIT.
earlier that day there was some dude that prop killed atleast 20 people and he wasnt banned or warned by the admin that was online or last week my car was stuck so i called the admin at least 10 times and he didnt come so i tried to losen in with a prop and then i got toolgun blacklisted! I just think that the admins are really bad and no one is doing anything about it. I am writing this thread not to get unbanned, but i hope soulriper or another important person from this comunity reads it and does something about it.
-Derk
Yep, following the wise advice of an ex-administrator I shall reply: "yus i iz ab00ziv admun".

Now if you send messages in @ saying: "admin 2 me", "admin come", "come here" and similar, those will probably not get answered straight away, since you're failing to follow the basic principle of sending an @ request, which can be found in the rules.

If you have any doubts on how to do something you may find help HERE .