Fearless Forums
Punishments - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Punishments (/showthread.php?tid=87146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Punishments - Dimitris - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 10:29 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 10:14 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote: As someone who have been here a long time, I am going to say that the current staff team isn't that corrupt, just a few individuals, however a lot are bias.

Not saying the whole team is corrupt. I like a fair few admins. But there are some individuals like you said.

I feel like there is more corruption that fairness in the team.

RE: Punishments - Dragnort_ - 06-09-2018

(06-07-2018, 07:05 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 06:30 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 08:22 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I think the problem is, this admin team is by far the most corrupt and biased team there has been on FL. Everyone sucks up to them. Admins perform favours to players. If a player is liked by an admin, they will issue a smaller punishment than to a player who they don’t see eye to eye with.

Admin’s will issue a player with a 24 hour ban for breaking an in game rule such as; not following an order under FearRP or prop killing. But when it comes to players disrespecting players there doesn’t really seem to be a justifiable punishment.

I regularly pop on Fearless to have a bit of fun, mellow out after work and just catch up with some online friends. I (using myself as an example) shouldn’t have to come on and be harassed and disrespected in such a way that I haven’t wanted to connect to the server. I am not homosexual so the insults did not offend me , but could have been very disrespectful towards other players who may have heard.

If you bully someone in school, you are suspended. Because bullying, harassment and being disrespectful is never  tolerated. Why should we have different standards? A 4 Hour OOC blacklist is all someone gets for homophobic harassment. I have played longer than 4 hours and not spoken to someone. Doesn’t really feel like a punishment, because they are still playing.

I feel players shouldn’t have to worry about other players being nasty in OOC. I shouldn’t have to come on and witness players being harassed. #longerpunishments4harassment

If this is such a big problem that you make it out to be, why don't you have any evidence to bring to the table?

These threads really annoy me, they have very little meaningful discussion to the table and don't inspire a resolution to the 'problem'. The only guaranteed outcome is it just encourages more whining.

Rarly someone does make a coherent argument that is reflective of the truth,  but it still doesn't lead to a grown up discussion. 

If you have a problem send a PM to the relevent people.

ok lol, remember when you blacklisted me for like a few hours for calling a person an "arsehole" when they broke fear rp, they didn't even get punished, they had like 200 hours. I had 700+ so I was blacklisted.

good unbiased decision!

I would've done that too tbh.

RE: Punishments - juicyorange - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 10:35 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I would've done that too tbh.

this is not a discussion about my blacklist, finn had stated that there was no evidence or record of there ever being a biased decision by stating that there is no evidence, while i was just one of many cases.

if you think that blacklisting someone for writing "cretin" is the right thing to do then get some help snowflake and stop living in a bubble, because that bubble will burst and you will hit reality.

RE: Punishments - Tomo - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 10:32 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 10:14 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote: As someone who have been here a long time, I am going to say that the current staff team isn't that corrupt, just a few individuals, however a lot are bias.

Not saying the whole team is corrupt. I like a fair few admins. But there are some individuals like you said.

Can someone please define "corruption" in the context of FL? It's a word that gets thrown around a lot and I wanna understand what you all mean by it.

RE: Punishments - juicyorange - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 11:19 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 10:32 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

Can someone please define corruption in the context of FL? It's a word that gets thrown around a lot and I wanna understand what you all mean by it.

personally i don't see corruption because it is simply non existent on a community that revolves around a game.

that being said i believe he means that some staff have a bias against players due to them being pre judged before they are even spoken to, that is however natural in humans. bias is natural, but it would be unprofessional in a situation of power for it to influence your decision.

RE: Punishments - Yonno - 06-09-2018

pretty sure the word corruption is just a generalized term for the word bias that simple minded people use or some dumb shit like that

RE: Punishments - DVN - 06-09-2018

You're completely entitled to have your opinion but why is everyone acting so immature.

Name drop if you really bout this shit boys. Who's corrupt? Who's bias? Who's not doing their role properly?

We have SA's for a reason where you can file complaints for them to be investigated, this thread doesn't help your situation at all.

RE: Punishments - JoshZ - 06-09-2018

(06-06-2018, 08:44 AM)Jan Wrote: It's painfully clear a lot of people in the staff team are biased, unproffesional and don't give a damn about FL.

Players receive a short blacklist for joining to constantly harass others, some staff members even side with these type of players, yet other players (not just me) receive a long ban for making a small IC mistake.

Players that have been here for ages, saw entire staff teams come and go call out the current team for being the most biased, abusive and unproffesional team there has ever been, yet you have the guts to defend yourselves and make fun out of the players that call you out? Grow the hell up.

Agree completely.

RE: Punishments - Dimitris - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 11:52 AM)DVN Wrote: You're completely entitled to have your opinion but why is everyone acting so immature.

Name drop if you really bout this shit boys. Who's corrupt? Who's bias? Who's not doing their role properly?

We have SA's for a reason where you can file complaints for them to be investigated, this thread doesn't help your situation at all.

If you don't think this discussion helps you don't have to take part in it. The rest of us want to share opinions.

RE: Punishments - DVN - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 11:59 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:52 AM)DVN Wrote: You're completely entitled to have your opinion but why is everyone acting so immature.

If you don't think this discussion helps you don't have to take part in it. The rest of us want to share opinions.

I don't understand where you're going with this though?

People seem to just be agreeing because of a couple of bad experiences like 'oh yeah it's a few individuals in the team that are bias' etc. etc. How on earth does that help our team or your issues? Bring light to the issues either publicly or report them to an SA and you might actually get somewhere.