Fearless Forums
Discussion on British Politics - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Discussion on British Politics (/showthread.php?tid=80667)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Marty - 06-02-2017

Labour/Green coalition.

You heard it here first

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Conn - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 10:05 AM)Marty Wrote: Labour/Green coalition.

You heard it here first

In an ideal world. 
I reckon it's either gonna be Labour (just, hopefully) or Labour, lib dem and SNP

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Falc - 06-02-2017

Ay I never really understood politics, hence my last post.

I've never voted, probably never will ether. I'll live my life how I want to and be happy, not get caught up in this shit and end up worrying what might happen next.

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Tomo - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 10:53 AM)Falc Wrote: Ay I never really understood politics, hence my last post.

I've never voted, probably never will ether. I'll live my life how I want to and be happy, not get caught up in this shit and end up worrying what might happen next.

Pretty much described me. I don't know anything about politics which is why I don't moan about any of it. I have no clue what all of the parties are offering and so I wouldn't want to vote. I will also not moan about whatever the result is because if I didn't vote it's not my place to do so. I'm happy to just sit back and see what happens.

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Falc - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 10:59 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 10:53 AM)Falc Wrote: Ay I never really understood politics, hence my last post.

Pretty much described me. I don't know anything about politics which is why I don't moan about any of it. I have no clue what all of the parties are offering and so I wouldn't want to vote. I will also not moan about whatever the result is because if I didn't vote it's not my place to do so. I'm happy to just sit back and see what happens.

Spot on.

Enjoy life, not get stuck in a loop of deciding things for the sake of it, it's not affecting the day to day life for me so far, so it's all good.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, watch people go mad over it and just laugh away.

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Ratatoskrr - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 11:06 AM)Falc Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 10:59 AM)Tomo Wrote:

Spot on.

Enjoy life, not get stuck in a loop of deciding things for the sake of it, it's not affecting the day to day life for me so far, so it's all good.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, watch people go mad over it and just laugh away.

Spot on.

Immigration is all I want sorted. Close the mo fucking borders

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Chad - 06-03-2017

I've jumped between Labour and Conservative recently, and I've concluded that they are both shit. Voting UKIP first chance I get.

RE: Discussion on British Politics - juicyorange - 06-04-2017

(06-02-2017, 10:31 AM)connbob Wrote:

You heard it here first

In an ideal world. 
I reckon it's either gonna be Labour (just, hopefully) or Labour, lib dem and SNP

One banned a few to go.

RE: Discussion on British Politics - Archer - 06-04-2017

(06-04-2017, 08:30 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 10:31 AM)connbob Wrote:

You heard it here first

In an ideal world. 

One banned a few to go.

So he should be banned for his political position?

RE: Discussion on British Politics - juicyorange - 06-04-2017

What has happened to this country is an absolute abomination to western society and our civilised way of life, Europe is being raped, stolen from, and our citizens are being murdered in cold blood by barbaric Islamic Extremists: this now happens on a daily basis and wistfully is often brushed off as just another attack. The time to look after our own has already come over 2 years ago now but sadly most people failed to realise the cause of the problem. The cause of course being the mass immigration of other cultures to this country, I am not speaking about regular immigrants who have come to lead a normal life and don't stab or explode themselves in order to make a disgusting point. I am speaking about Islamic immigration. It has brought absolutely no good into this country only pain, death, crime and rape. These groups of people leach on benefits from tax payers (since they often have big families and cannot afford to live off their own money) and wish to install their way of life in our society often forcing it upon us. They regularly fail to integrate because their barbaric, backwards ways of thinking are repeatedly rejected by the population and communities of this country. As soon as they realise their ideas are rejected they will then proceed to the last stage where they unleash total chaos and murder upon the innocent citizens and government officials.

Let's look at some statistics to back my points up. France which has a Muslim population of around 4 million is one of the major countries in western Europe to suffer from the atrocities of this ideology. It suffered 10,108 rapes in 2010 and this number has increased. This number is the 6th biggest in the world making France a dangerous country for women to be in as they risk being raped on the street by some uncivilised barbaric, it is too late to save France now as 1/4 of the country are foreign (this might actually be notably higher since there are illegal immigrants which are not noted down). Please bear in mind that 20 years ago before the mass immigration of Islam into France had occurred these statistics were much lower than they currently are. Take a look at Germany also, it is filled with migrants who do not contribute anything good to our society and only wish to abuse us in every way they possibly can. I am quite sure that if Europe was in the same position as Syria where there is war that they would never accept us in and offer us help in times of need, why should we do it to them, why should we let them abuse us and murder us and why should we let them destroy our culture which our ancestors have built over the years, they worked hard for this and we shall not let these groups of barbaric people eradicate it.

In conclusion Islam does not preach good, it does not preach freedom of speech, it does not in any way preach personal freedom also. The LGBT community in Islamic countries are continually oppressed and murdered on the daily, this completely contradicts the agenda of the left wing parties which wish to live in a country that is free and where people can do whatever they like. So I just fail to understand why they want to invite these people into Europe, their ideas and view points are complete opposites. It is not in my right to bash the left-wing parties as only a unified country of patriots can defeat this evil and kick them out our beautifully European continent. We must protect are culture and our way of life as it may be too late very very soon.

How many more people are to die, how many more children are to be killed, and how many more women are to be raped until you open your eyes and accept the facts? There is no room for this in Europe. Close the borders, get out.