Discussion on British Politics
A thread in which you are allowed to talk about British Politics.

Also, I would like to request that staff don't close threads. It is better to discuss and debate, no matter how "heated" (as long as it does not inflict with the rules)
The following 3 users Like Bobby's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Archer, juicyorange
I support Labour for a multitude of reasons, but TBH, the state of British politics is a shitshow.
(05-22-2017, 08:39 PM)connbob Wrote: I support Labour for a multitude of reasons, but TBH, the state of British politics is a shitshow.

A lot of people in my constituency have a lot of Labour Posters, stickers and flags. The Green Party won't be happy with all of that plastic!
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Prompt, Link
I support Labour under Corbyns leadership. Although my heart is more with the greens. However with the risk of having a Conservative Government I'll be voting tactically so will be voting SNP in my constituency. As much as I disagree with certain of their policies including The Offensive Behaviour at Football Act and various others.
[Image: giphy.gif]
My dads voting labour in the embassy, definitely agree with him the Tories are a joke.
(05-22-2017, 08:46 PM)Marty Wrote: I support Labour under Corbyns leadership. Although my heart is more with the greens. However with the risk of having a Conservative Government I'll be voting tactically so will be voting SNP in my constituency. As much as I disagree with certain of their policies including The Offensive Behaviour at Football Act and various others.

Comrade Corbyns Commune
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • juicyorange
Britain First Party...
Jk, I'm not a nazi.

Lib dems
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
My Family have always voted Labour and nothing is changing this year.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
L A B O U R

Conservative want fox hunting for some reason.
To me this is conservative (added humour)

Some people as kids: hey what if we did a party based on what want?

Later in life: Party based on what they want

Theresa May: FOXES.

JUST FOX.
(05-22-2017, 08:51 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:46 PM)Marty Wrote: I support Labour under Corbyns leadership. Although my heart is more with the greens. However with the risk of having a Conservative Government I'll be voting tactically so will be voting SNP in my constituency. As much as I disagree with certain of their policies including The Offensive Behaviour at Football Act and various others.

Comrade Corbyns Commune

Yes comrade Corbyn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Eclipze