Fearless Forums
[FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns (/showthread.php?tid=78729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - Pear - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 04:40 PM)Explore Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 04:28 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: you could have a competition on the ranks things

like the best ones get accepted and used, allowing people to submit ideas about the new rank things

How about winner's design is chosen and becomes a contributor for the website and/or is put in the hall of fame?

LoL

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - Marty - 03-13-2017

I could try making some rank icons, or everyone could make rank icons, then we could have a competition/contest to see what Ines the community want, I think some nice animated ones would be nice.

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - DVN - 03-13-2017

Animated is just a bit too DarkRP like to me, I honestly think sticking to the smiley face is fine. There is a huge set of those icons somewhere all in the same style as our current ones, I used to have the file but not sure where that's gone and I'm sure that will open up plenty more options!

Edit: Almost certain if you Google 'Gmod icons' they appear.

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - Marty - 03-13-2017

Looks like they've already been made then.....

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - SoulRipper - 03-13-2017

SirNarc has made new badges for the forum. I like them, they seem to fit more into our modern looking theme. This is v1, some small edits will be done (like a non-creepy version of the Trial admin one)

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - King Kickass - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 07:23 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: SirNarc has made new badges for the forum. I like them, they seem to fit more into our modern looking theme. This is v1, some small edits will be done.

Does anyone else think that the new badges could be a little more high resolution? They feel like they belong in a cartoon not to dis off narcs art it's fine but for some reason it feels a little pixelated any one else agree?

The more I look at them though the better they get maybe it's just the change that feels weird.

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - Envy - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 07:31 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:23 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: SirNarc has made new badges for the forum. I like them, they seem to fit more into our modern looking theme. This is v1, some small edits will be done.

Does anyone else think that the new badges could be a little more high resolution? They feel like they belong in a cartoon not to dis off narcs art it's fine but for some reason it feels a little pixelated any one else agree?

The more I look at them though the better they get maybe it's just the change that feels weird.

They look great, just the images like the Heart and Suit could be different imo.. Look low res and the suit you can barely tell its a suit

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - Pear - 03-13-2017

Don't diss the pixels man!

Seriously tho, what did you use to make those? Paint? Ever heard of Illustrator or In Design, get some vectors in here man!

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - King Kickass - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 07:32 PM)Envy Wrote:

They look amazing, I just the images like the Heart and Suit could be different imo..

Yeah I agree the banner looks cool the text feels weird but is still awesome but I think the heart and suit could change.

RE: [FL:T] Trial Admin Returns - Bobby - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 06:16 PM)Pear Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 04:40 PM)Explore Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 04:28 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: you could have a competition on the ranks things

like the best ones get accepted and used, allowing people to submit ideas about the new rank things

How about winner's design is chosen and becomes a contributor for the website and/or is put in the hall of fame?

LoL
Rip me then.