Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - AlphaQ23 - 02-17-2013

(12-02-2012, 11:26 PM)Holdem Wrote: Due to the ammount of people asking if something is allowed or not, if you have a question regarding the rules, ask it here. For example:

"Can you kill someone as unemployed because he stole your car?"

The answer is no.

The only people allowed to answer questions are Staff members. This will make people less confused and will know for certain if it's allowed or not.

If someone points a gun at me and is mugging or attempting to hold me hostage, and I also have a gun holstered. Do I have the right to draw on them, Do I have to wait for an opening(they look away), or do I just have to give into their demands?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - edgie - 02-17-2013

(02-17-2013, 01:56 AM)AlphaQ23 Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 11:26 PM)Holdem Wrote: Due to the ammount of people asking if something is allowed or not, if you have a question regarding the rules, ask it here. For example:

"Can you kill someone as unemployed because he stole your car?"

The answer is no.

The only people allowed to answer questions are Staff members. This will make people less confused and will know for certain if it's allowed or not.

If someone points a gun at me and is mugging or attempting to hold me hostage, and I also have a gun holstered. Do I have the right to draw on them, Do I have to wait for an opening(they look away), or do I just have to give into their demands?
It depends on what you mean by holstered.
If you mean it's in your inventory, no, you can't pull it out, cause someone is pointing a gun at you.
Even if it's out of your inventory, you still can't pull it out if they're pointing a gun at you. I'm pretty sure the only time you actually can would be if the gun is already in your hands. Someone could maybe prove me wrong though

RE: Questions regarding Rules - CnA_InTeNsE - 02-17-2013

Question 1: Can a person get banned for creating a pub?
Question 2: Can a person be banned for a cdm in a car he doesnt have?
Question 3: Can a person be banned for asking why someone was banned?
Question 4: Can a person be banned for talking to an admin in chat?
Question 5: Can a person be banned for accidently blowing an admins cover?
Question 6: Can an admin threat people such as: "Those who blew my cover, you will feel my wrath." ?
Question 7: Can a person be banned for ranming a car?
Just need these clearing upSmile

Oh and:

Could you make the whole industrial area a base? Like fading door at the tunnel and a massive clan and people are in the base in industrialSmile

RE: Questions regarding Rules - HellShell - 02-17-2013

(02-17-2013, 11:35 AM)CnA_InTeNsE Wrote: Question 1: Can a person get banned for creating a pub?
Question 6: Can an admin threat people such as: "Those who blew my cover, you will feel my wrath." ?
I don't think an admin even has to answer to this.
Why would you be banned if you create a pub? I saw someone getting a RP point for it.
And CDM is CDM, no matter in who's car your driving.

I'll just stop here since I don't think it's needed to answer the other questions without being an Admin / Mod.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GhostRider - 02-17-2013

(02-17-2013, 11:35 AM)CnA_InTeNsE Wrote: Question 1: Can a person get banned for creating a pub?

If you are doing it in the middle of the road, or if the build violates rules then yes.

I believe you are referring to your unban request. The issue has already been sorted.

Yes, read General Rule #5.

Yes, If the person disrespect, being racist, violating general rule #5 etc.

Not that I know.

He can't say: Who ever blew my cover up gets banned, but if you see an admin/mod using undercover name, they're probably don't want to be seen, use common sense.

Yes, that would be fail roleplay.

Oh and:

Could you make the whole industrial area a base? Like fading door at the tunnel and a massive clan and people are in the base in industrialSmile

For contra farming? Hell no. Get admin permission if it is for passive RP.

I got banned for a cdm in a car i didnt have. My unban request got denied for some reason. I also got banned for failrp, when i was creating a pub. My friend got banned for asking why i got banned. So did Madcowwe's friend. My friend got banned for ramming a car. All by Salinsky, he went on a rampage, last night.

I was creating it at the mini pub bit near the appartments, and I dont see me unbanned so i dont get how it is sorted.

Also someone got Svojan got banned for blowing salinskys cover by accident, plus everyone knew he was undercover at the time. My friend wasnt negotiating like it says in #5 he was simply asking him why.

Contact Salinsky and ask him the reason for banning you for fail roleplay.

It was for the cdm that i didnt do

and couldnt possibly do cos i dont have a supra

We are going offtopic here. I'm not going to keep discussing about your suspension. If you feel like your appeal has been denied unfairly, contact an SA.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Gecko - 02-17-2013

If you own all doors in industrial (More than one person owning doors but are working together), can we block off the tunnels and make a check point? (Want to make an RP event)