Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GhostRider - 02-03-2013

(02-03-2013, 03:55 PM)Korthic Wrote: -snip-

Yes, you may use lockpick to impound cars (there's no another way).

RE: Questions regarding Rules - fuz3_r3tro - 02-03-2013

If the government arrests a member or leader of your crime group example Rebel Leader or Don Corleone gets arrested by government is that a valid reason to raid the government?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Adman - 02-03-2013

(02-03-2013, 04:07 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: If the government arrests a member or leader of your crime group example Rebel Leader or Don Corleone gets arrested by government is that a valid reason to raid the government?

Not so much to raid the government itself, but you could certainly attempt a breakout.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Skakisen - 02-06-2013

Say the government raids you and your gang, you kill the police officers and SS that is raiding. They break NLR and shoot at you on sight. What do you do?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 02-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 10:17 AM)skakisen19 Wrote: Say the government raids you and your gang, you kill the police officers and SS that is raiding. They break NLR and shoot at you on sight. What do you do?

Report them to an admin, take evidence if necessary and try to keep away from them.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Skakisen - 02-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 10:56 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 10:17 AM)skakisen19 Wrote: Say the government raids you and your gang, you kill the police officers and SS that is raiding. They break NLR and shoot at you on sight. What do you do?

Report them to an admin, take evidence if necessary and try to keep away from them.

But what If I'm standing behind cover and if I try to run/hide I get shot to death?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Nyxeify - 02-06-2013

Please tell me if this situation is FailRP or not: A Police Officer is on a patrol and is randomly punched by a BMD who then runs back to his car. The Police Officer pulls out their gun and asks the BMD to step out of the vehicle. The BMD abides and steps out. The Police Officer then handcuffs the BMD and tells them that they are under arrest for assaulting a Police Officer. They start radioing in for the warrant when a second BMD shows up and pulls out a rifle telling the Police Officer to let his BMD friend go. The police Officer abides and let's the handcuffed BMD go. Then the former handcuffed BMD also pulls out a rifle and the Police Officer is now told to go with them and is tied up with a hostage rope by the second BMD. The BMD's start talking about how to deal with the Officer and it seemingly becomes a hostage situation.

It just seems like FailRP for a BMD to be wanting to hostage someone, to me.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Narc - 02-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 10:13 PM)Nyxeify Wrote: Please tell me if this situation is FailRP or not: A Police Officer is on a patrol and is randomly punched by a BMD who then runs back to his car. The Police Officer pulls out their gun and asks the BMD to step out of the vehicle. The BMD abides and steps out. The Police Officer then handcuffs the BMD and tells them that they are under arrest for assaulting a Police Officer. They start radioing in for the warrant when a second BMD shows up and pulls out a rifle telling the Police Officer to let his BMD friend go. The police Officer abides and let's the handcuffed BMD go. Then the former handcuffed BMD also pulls out a rifle and the Police Officer is now told to go with them and is tied up with a hostage rope by the second BMD. The BMD's start talking about how to deal with the Officer and it seemingly becomes a hostage situation.

It just seems like FailRP for a BMD to be wanting to hostage someone, to me.

That FailRP starts already when the BMD hits the officer for no apparant reason. Black Market Dearlers shouldn't hostage others, especially not without due reason.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Nyxeify - 02-06-2013

Yea that's what I thought, but I didn't have Fraps on at the time so abosolutely no evidence :/ Le sigh - anyways I just wanted some clarification because I was definitely left confused by this thing happening

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Narc - 02-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 10:25 PM)Nyxeify Wrote: Yea that's what I thought, but I didn't have Fraps on at the time so abosolutely no evidence :/ Le sigh - anyways I just wanted some clarification because I was definitely left confused by this thing happening

Happy I could answer your question and clear up your doubts.