Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 06-17-2013

(06-11-2013, 10:12 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Am I allowed to go to the presidents office and threaten him to change certain laws and kill SS/Cops if they attack me after I warned them?

I got told it was a raid but it's not.
It's a raid in terms of RP regulations (in lack of a better word)

(06-15-2013, 01:10 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote: Is locking an apartment and selling it allowed?
If the person is RPing to be a real-estate agent - sure. If he's running around doing some other RP, then it's occupying property for no reason and frowned upon.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - D0ctor - 06-19-2013

If I post a ban request, the user gets banned and makes an un-ban request does that entitle me to make a comment on the un-ban maybe add some evidence I didn't post on the ban request?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 06-19-2013

If it wss your Ban request then you can voice yourself in the appeal, but be sure to note down that you filed the complaint in the first place.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - York - 06-20-2013

If in a police chase the suspect runs over a police officer can we shoot the individual?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Termin - 06-20-2013

If his driving caused death and he did it on purpose then sure.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - York - 06-20-2013

(06-20-2013, 01:26 PM)Termin Wrote: If his driving caused death and he did it on purpose then sure.

Cool wasnt right sure if that would be backseat administrating or not thanks.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - D0ctor - 06-22-2013

Can someone give me a really simple overview of power gaming as I don't understand it? Thanks in advance

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Adman - 06-22-2013

(06-22-2013, 01:37 PM)professional_instinct Wrote: Can someone give me a really simple overview of power gaming as I don't understand it? Thanks in advance

Power gaming tends to take on two forms.

First is the obvious one; switching to jobs and utilising the market for your own gain and then switching back. You should always aim to find a merchant or advertise your interest in purchasing items; not get them yourselves. This is a pretty black and white offence and is likely to result in a warning or ban depending on the circumstances.

The second form is when you attempt to force roleplay scenarios on another individual, notably using /me or /it. An example would be when raiding the President and you're in the final stretch, you cannot simply type /it The ceiling falls in and all the opposition drop dead. Another one would be trying to powergame your way into the Nexus by simply saying /me shows a valid ID. Of course, none of this ever applies if all parties are involved in a consensual roleplay and are fine with it; but it is powergaming when you are forcing others to abide by what you happened to type first. This will generally be a warning because of the heavy part context plays in it; but extensive power gaming with experience could lead to a ban.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Weecow - 06-23-2013

Alight I really want this clear for everyone,

If you have been banned by an admin or mod for example, and you have him or her on your friends list and you start to insult to that admin in an steam chat. Does that count as adminstrator disrespect? Some have told me it isn't some of told met that it is.

If i start thinking about it I would assume that having an admin on the friend lists is personal and is in not really related to Fearless. If i would starts wearing to an mod/admin I would think it's about the person himself, and what I think about him.

I want some claryfication if that is bannable or not.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Kpred - 07-02-2013

Right, so I get taken hostage and I get taken to a secure location and then someone holds a gun to my head and demands 2k. I say for an RP reason that I don't have that much in my wallet then they both start whining and saying how I'm breaking FearRP, is that true? As I didn't think it was...