Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - WeedMarley - 06-07-2013

(06-06-2013, 04:59 PM)Termin Wrote: The gamemode decides how many hours you need to be a Police Officer etc. This has been confirmed by SoulRipper.

I really think that as President I am allowed to do something like :

"The Goverment work only with the best ! I require a min 4 years (40 hours) experience from my Police Force and SRU ! "

(Job Interview RP + CV RP)

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Red Orchestra - 06-07-2013

JUST SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION WHAT THE FUCK

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Rylund - 06-07-2013

Be patient, admins answear when they have time

RE: Questions regarding Rules - DoomDude1 - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 12:05 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: JUST SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION WHAT THE ***

How about you sit down and zip it? That kind of attitude gets your question to the bottom of the list.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Adman - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 11:12 AM)WeedMarley Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 04:59 PM)Termin Wrote: The gamemode decides how many hours you need to be a Police Officer etc. This has been confirmed by SoulRipper.

I really think that as President I am allowed to do something like :

"The Goverment work only with the best ! I require a min 4 years (40 hours) experience from my Police Force and SRU ! "

(Job Interview RP + CV RP)

Except it doesn't encourage that RP, I doubt even you do it yourself. All it does is offer an excuse for people to demote lower levelled players; thus it isn't permitted.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 06-07-2013

(06-05-2013, 05:38 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: if my friend are chased by an officer. and he said to me .. i will be arrested! help!

And the officer got inside the house and tied him up.

then i pull out my gun outside the house . then i come inside and saying ( Stop there or i will shoot! ) and trying to get the officer out .. or i hostage him .. or if he didn't listen to me i kill him.

Try to distract the officer first. Killing should always be a last resort.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Jono - 06-08-2013

Not that it is to do with rules, but more with the server but, "If a person is made admin, and have 10 RP points, would they be able to gain any more, legitimately? Like, do other admins give them the points, or do they give themselves it ect?"

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 06-08-2013

Admins are not to give themselves points to avoid any misleading or unfair outcomes. However, one admin can give/recommend another one for an RP point, however this must be some really decent RP and usually only happens with events.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Narc - 06-08-2013

I only give myself an RP point upon everyone who took part in the event has agreed that I deserve one in community, if one disagrees, no point will be given. In that case, it is acceptable. It also only happens when it is very detailed roleplay, and I actually carry out excellent RP performance myself, not only for taking part.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - D0ctor - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 09:51 AM)Pholorian Wrote: Not that it is to do with rules, but more with the server but, "If a person is made admin, and have 10 RP points, would they be able to gain any more, legitimately? Like, do other admins give them the points, or do they give themselves it ect?"

(06-08-2013, 12:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I only give myself an RP point upon everyone who took part in the event has agreed that I deserve one in community, if one disagrees, no point will be given. In that case, it is acceptable. It also only happens when it is very detailed roleplay, and I actually carry out excellent RP performance myself, not only for taking part.

This is why i love Narc *ass-lick levels rising*