Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Humla - 05-09-2013

(05-09-2013, 08:46 AM)Moist Wrote: Can presidents legalize guns? Many presidents tend to legalize guns even when the permanent laws state that all weapons are illegal.

(04-30-2013, 08:39 AM)Killjoy Wrote: If guns are legal, then gun shops are by logic also okay.

I got this answer about the gundealer job so I guess the president can legalize guns.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Wood - 05-12-2013

Would it be allowed to use a chat progrqm like skype or TS for a public RP event (passive RPs). EG. If I was doing a theme park RP and needed to ooc communicate to staff.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Enzyme - 05-25-2013

- Let's say you have a valid raid-reason. Can you be a "normal" citizen where you do ie /job Hired Security or /job Classifed, and then go to the president and apply for security, and then betray the president by stabbing (well.. shooting) him in the back when he accepts you?

Is there a difference if you're being being paid by the president or not?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - ooofek - 05-27-2013

Ok, I have a few questions, I want an admin To answer me.

1. How I could make my signature Sltzhsttos fearless rp?

2. I saw many times that black market dealer make stores in the city, this work should Secret and illegal no?, if I'm a cop I could arrest black market dealer that do that? And if I see a black market dealer selling something I could arrest him for thats?

3. I Did not really understand how i can get RP points? When an admin chooses to bring them to me?, and how?

4. "Random arrest" How can you bring a proof that person indoor doing illegal things?

5. If I drive over someone on the road is considered CDM?

6. When you security guard, officer, gun dealer, black market dealer and any other job you could hostege Anybody?

Thanks, Ofek Wink

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Rylund - 05-27-2013

Now theres the rule with yout may not build under raid.

But now some admins say you can if theres like a tides truck that transport the items to the raid.
And some admins say you can't.
(I would like SA advise here :p)

RE: Questions regarding Rules - BlackDog - 05-27-2013

From what I understand about that particular rule "Was on the team when we added it, though the definition may have changed"

It refers specificly to spawning props during a raid situation, or combat in general, but the use/movement of pre-existing props that make sense to be able to move, or transporting them in via a tides truck is acceptable.

One example would be havingthe small knee/chest high Combine sheild props mounted on the wall in an armory, a raid occurs, the people inside detach the sheilds from the wall and set them up in positions needed.
Another is say tipping over a bookshelf,desk and moving it around and whatnot.

Though it is somthing that id like clarified as well, as this is a common tactic i make use of for both RP and Raid situations

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GeorgeTheBoy - 05-27-2013

(05-27-2013, 07:53 PM)ooofek Wrote: Ok, I have a few questions, I want an admin To answer me.

1. How I could make my signature Sltzhsttos fearless rp?

2. I saw many times that black market dealer make stores in the city, this work should Secret and illegal no?, if I'm a cop I could arrest black market dealer that do that? And if I see a black market dealer selling something I could arrest him for thats?

3. I Did not really understand how i can get RP points? When an admin chooses to bring them to me?, and how?

4. "Random arrest" How can you bring a proof that person indoor doing illegal things?

5. If I drive over someone on the road is considered CDM?

6. When you security guard, officer, gun dealer, black market dealer and any other job you could hostege Anybody?

Thanks, Ofek Wink

1. Sorry, I don't fully understand that question.
If you want to make a Fearless signature you can do so by clicking here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/sigs/

If you want to upload your own signature you can do so by clicking here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/usercp.php?action=editsig

2. Black Market Dealers shouldn't own stores in the city as the items they sell are underground items. They should rely more on people contacting them directly.

3. RP points are rewarded if a player RP's extremely well. This means correct use of /me and /it commands as well as putting a lot of effort in to the scenery.

Make sure to never ask for an RP point as this lowers your chance.

4. That highly depends on the situation. For example, say you are a Police Officer and you come across a house with boarded windows, you can ask the owner why their windows are boarded and if you can take a look inside. If the person refuses to let you in then scout the house and wait until you have solid proof of something illegal inside (Money printers/ Drug Labs/ Weed [if illegal]). Only then can you arrest the person.

If you see contraband through a window then you can get a search warrant.

5. This again depends. If the player suddenly runs across the road in front of you then it's not your fault. But, if you go speeding through the city, running red lights etc and hit someone then it can be considered CDM. Just make sure to roleplay as if you had actually hit someone, don't just drive off.

6. The only jobs in which you can hostage someone are; Rebels, Corleones, and citizens if it suits the roleplay. You shouldn't need to hostage someone as any of the other jobs.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - ooofek - 05-28-2013

1. Sorry, I don't fully understand that question.
If you want to make a Fearless signature you can do so by clicking here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/sigs/

If you want to upload your own signature you can do so by clicking here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/usercp.php?action=editsig

2. Black Market Dealers shouldn't own stores in the city as the items they sell are underground items. They should rely more on people contacting them directly.

3. RP points are rewarded if a player RP's extremely well. This means correct use of /me and /it commands as well as putting a lot of effort in to the scenery.

Make sure to never ask for an RP point as this lowers your chance.

4. That highly depends on the situation. For example, say you are a Police Officer and you come across a house with boarded windows, you can ask the owner why their windows are boarded and if you can take a look inside. If the person refuses to let you in then scout the house and wait until you have solid proof of something illegal inside (Money printers/ Drug Labs/ Weed [if illegal]). Only then can you arrest the person.

If you see contraband through a window then you can get a search warrant.

5. This again depends. If the player suddenly runs across the road in front of you then it's not your fault. But, if you go speeding through the city, running red lights etc and hit someone then it can be considered CDM. Just make sure to roleplay as if you had actually hit someone, don't just drive off.

6. The only jobs in which you can hostage someone are; Rebels, Corleones, and citizens if it suits the roleplay. You shouldn't need to hostage someone as any of the other jobs.
[/quote]

as to the question 2 and 6
2. Youdont answer me if im cop i an arrest black market dealer for that
6. A milion times players on jobs tooke me a hostage so i can do ban request for that?
And i have anther question. If i donate? So where go the money? And for what?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Adman - 05-28-2013

(05-28-2013, 06:16 AM)ooofek Wrote: 2. Youdont answer me if im cop i an arrest black market dealer for that

6. A milion times players on jobs tooke me a hostage so i can do ban request for that?
And i have anther question. If i donate? So where go the money? And for what?

2. If you definitely witness a BMD produce black market goods and deal them to another person you have all rights to move in and arrest. Unfortunately, you cannot simply arrest for a BMD sign as it is ambiguous and may not mean Black Market Dealer, even if it seems obvious.

6. If you are being taken hostage by a merchant class (Gundealer, Doctor, Chef, Taxi Driver etc.) then they are making fundamental mistakes in their roleplay objectives and if they fail to release you after stating that what they are doing is in breach of the rules - you may gather evidence and post a ban request.

If you donate, the money is only ever used for the stability and maintenance of Fearless and its servers.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - ooofek - 05-28-2013

i have more questions sorry about that Cheese
If i se BMD opening store in the city ... and he poot props like the hostage roop and more..
i can arrest him for opening store?

And if I, God forbid, get a pernament ban.. and im donate.. the money back to me?