Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Shawkzie - 04-25-2013

I've got a question to ask. When i was playing earler today i went through the tunnel to go out of the city. And one Police Officer had put down a Toll Dupe. He didnt charge for passing but i never saw him ask for Permission to put it down.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 04-26-2013

(04-25-2013, 02:52 PM)myfloodify Wrote: [Image: rpevocityv2d0258.jpg]

Against the rules, public and unrealistic/nonsensical building, propblocking (and possibly fading door abuse and doomforting, if he can get inside and shoot through tiny slits.)

(04-25-2013, 03:33 PM)Amazing Alex Wrote: i never saw him ask for Permission to put it down.

He needs to get permission from the President definitely, he can get that through the radio, PM's or IC chat.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - PandaBoQuisha - 04-28-2013

What exactly are the grounds for being able to break into someone's house and take their contraband, etc? Do you need a specific job, type of clothing, car? I was banned along with my friend for random raiding, and I asked on the server a few times what would allow us to break in, but I didn't get a response.

Clarification would be wonderful Smile

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Humla - 04-28-2013

Guns are illegal, this is in the perma laws. Gun dealer is a underground job.

Now lets say the presidents allow citizens to have weapons in self defence, does this mean that the gun dealers can have shops and advert it and have their shop in peace or am I allowed to "raid" it as a cop and put the gun dealer into the slammer like I would be allowed to if it was a black market dealer? I see gun shops all over the place and I am not sure if the rules state that I am free to raid. I have only heard about its free to raid BMDs if they advert about their shop or make signs.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Verenikin - 04-28-2013

Looks like my question got ignored so I think I'll ask it again Cheese

(04-21-2013, 02:51 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I've got a question.

Stealing a vehicle because your own was stolen is obviously against the rules, but if you're a police officer/special service and get an urgent call, are you allowed to commandeer a vehicle? By this I don't mean lockpicking a car, but stopping a car and ordering the driver to either take you to that place or let you drive the vehicle with him/her in it. Police do that IRL.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Doctor Internet - 04-30-2013

If a agency (HR) is working with the Goverment, and see UFOs attacking the city, is it FailRP to attempt to shoot the UFOs out the air?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 04-30-2013

(04-28-2013, 05:42 PM)Humla Wrote: Guns are illegal, this is in the perma laws. Gun dealer is a underground job.

Now lets say the presidents allow citizens to have weapons in self defence, does this mean that the gun dealers can have shops and advert it and have their shop in peace or am I allowed to "raid" it as a cop and put the gun dealer into the slammer like I would be allowed to if it was a black market dealer? I see gun shops all over the place and I am not sure if the rules state that I am free to raid. I have only heard about its free to raid BMDs if they advert about their shop or make signs.

If guns are legal, then gun shops are by logic also okay.

(04-30-2013, 05:15 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: If a agency (HR) is working with the Goverment, and see UFOs attacking the city, is it FailRP to attempt to shoot the UFOs out the air?

No unrealistic or nonsensical RP, thank you.

(04-28-2013, 07:00 PM)Verenikin Wrote: [quote='Verenikin' pid='250322' dateline='1366555919']
I've got a question.

Stealing a vehicle because your own was stolen is obviously against the rules, but if you're a police officer/special service and get an urgent call, are you allowed to commandeer a vehicle? By this I don't mean lockpicking a car, but stopping a car and ordering the driver to either take you to that place or let you drive the vehicle with him/her in it. Police do that IRL.

In extreme cases and only if RP'd very well.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Doctor Internet - 04-30-2013

(04-30-2013, 08:39 AM)Killjoy Wrote: No unrealistic or nonsensical RP, thank you.

So, the UFOs are FailRP or the shooting of the UFOs? I don't understand this part...

RE: Questions regarding Rules - TheDoctorâ„¢ - 04-30-2013

(04-30-2013, 02:38 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 08:39 AM)Killjoy Wrote: No unrealistic or nonsensical RP, thank you.

So, the UFOs are FailRP or the shooting of the UFOs? I don't understand this part...

Well it is failRP to have floating props.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Adman - 04-30-2013

(04-30-2013, 02:38 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote:

Any form of such 'extraordinary' RP is only to be performed by an administrator with express SA permission. This is to avoid scenarios that result in horrific fail, such as the video published whereby I issued suspensions to those involved.