Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - scootershot - 04-03-2013

can i fence in the lake part on 2d and make a nature park rp and i will have bears birds fish ect

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Adman - 04-04-2013

(04-03-2013, 08:21 PM)scootershot Wrote: can i fence in the lake part on 2d and make a nature park rp and i will have bears birds fish ect

If you were to do this it would have to be fully supervised by an administrator, organised via the forums as an event and would require realistic builds with, hopefully, a lot of effort. (No slapping some wire fences and charging $50 for access) Even then, I would contact a supervising administrator for more confirmation.

(04-01-2013, 09:45 PM)Humla Wrote: If I hear someone equip ammo how should I react? Lets say I am a police officer and I hear the ammo sound, can I taze them before the pull the gun out? Seeing as in real life you need to pull out the magazine to equip ammo into it. You, however, still need to load the gun in game after you equipped the ammo, thats why its confusing to me.

Hearing the ammunition is tantamount to ensuring that a weapon is being prepared. In the unlikely event that they load a weapon right in front of you, that, in theory, would entitle you to act upon said information.

(03-31-2013, 10:41 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: I've heard from many people that you both can and cannot have high taxes without a reason?

So I ask this: Are you aloud to set taxes to $30 without a reason? And if so, can people raid you for it? (not can they raid you for high taxes, i mean can they raid you if you have no reason for high taxes?)

You require a reason for adjusting taxes, especially to higher boundaries. Failure to do so is in violation of roleplay rules and therefore raiding because of a 'poor reason' would be considered as backseat administration.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Rylund - 04-08-2013

Now i did think over this a long time.

If one is cop and get one speeding. And he then run after the car, and meet it on a cornor driving other way, can you then shoot down in the ground near it to give a warn to the driver?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GhostRider - 04-08-2013

(04-08-2013, 08:02 PM)martin Wrote: Now i did think over this a long time.

If one is cop and get one speeding. And he then run after the car, and meet it on a cornor driving other way, can you then shoot down in the ground near it to give a warn to the driver?

Yes you may, but only after you have tried all other options.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - thegunner3 - 04-14-2013

I like to play cop usually looking specifically for traffic violations, what I am unsure on is whether its within the rules to stop someone for running a red light and if they don't stop can you arrest them for it?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - DoomDude1 - 04-14-2013

(04-14-2013, 05:19 PM)thegunner3 Wrote: I like to play cop usually looking specifically for traffic violations, what I am unsure on is whether its within the rules to stop someone for running a red light and if they don't stop can you arrest them for it?

Ofcourse. Running a red light is against the law in any country in the world (that I know off).

Just make sure not to shoot at the car.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Verenikin - 04-14-2013

(04-14-2013, 05:59 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 05:19 PM)thegunner3 Wrote: I like to play cop usually looking specifically for traffic violations, what I am unsure on is whether its within the rules to stop someone for running a red light and if they don't stop can you arrest them for it?

Ofcourse. Running a red light is against the law in any country in the world (that I know off).

Just make sure not to shoot at the car.

People always scream "B-b-b-b-but the p-p-p-president didn't say so!".

Now I got this post to back me up! (I usually only have my nightstick)

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Cownipples - 04-16-2013

Question #1:
Can I shoot someone in a chase, if they are a danger to the citizens?
Example: They are speeding, and I ask them to pull over but they refuse, and starts to drive recklessly and runs over several citizens.

I actually saw once in a reality show called "Cops", where the driver refused to stop and they unfortunately had to shoot him because he may have harmed someone if they didn't.

Question #2:
Can I tranquilize someone that is propkilling, when there is no admins on the server? Not if they just propkill one guy, but if they propkill everyone they see?
I was on the v2p server, and there was a guy who was spamming huge fountains and kept propkilling. He ruined the RP for several people, and I kinda felt sorry for them so I tranqed him and tied him up (Because there were no admins on). I know that violates with the backseat admin rule, but what am I supposed to do? Fraps, post a ban request and just sit there and watch the minge ruin the server until he/she gets tired of it?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 04-16-2013

Question 1:
Shooting must always remain as a last resort. Try roadblocks and PIT maneuvers - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIT_maneuver

Question 2:
Backseat administrating, against the rules.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Cownipples - 04-16-2013

(04-16-2013, 11:05 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Question 1:
Shooting must always remain as a last resort. Try roadblocks and PIT maneuvers - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIT_maneuver

Question 2:
Backseat administrating, against the rules.

Thanks for the answers.
One more question regarding backseat administrating. If the person is trying to kill me with a prop, would I then be allowed to shoot him in self-defence? Or would that also count as backseat administrating?