Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Enzyme - 03-29-2013

Is it allowed as a president to set demands to his officers?

Example: /broadcast The officers need minimum of 5 years (50 hours) of experience to be in the force, or they will be demoted.
I've seen some governments do this now. Is this allowed?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - DoomDude1 - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 04:44 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Is it allowed as a president to set demands to his officers?

Example: /broadcast The officers need minimum of 5 years (50 hours) of experience to be in the force, or they will be demoted.
I've seen some governments do this now. Is this allowed?

Yes, some Presidents do it to ensure a higher standard out of the police force.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GhostRider - 03-29-2013

(03-28-2013, 07:44 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote: Are you allowed to post an unban request on a ban even if the ban has expired?

Well there's no rule saying you can't, however if you get to post an appeal on a ban that has expired, get a valid and understandable reason for not posting it while the ban was active. (I.E The power went out so I wasn't able to post the appeal).

RE: Questions regarding Rules - scootershot - 03-30-2013

Can I rob someone with a flare gun?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - King Kickass - 03-31-2013

I have a question.

I'm with the mafia and we just pulled a gun up to someone, he breaks fear RP by not acting scared and pulls a prop infront of him blocking us. i get angry and loose control and say "i'm banning you" (implyed that i will tell an admin about what has just happened.)
an admin freezes me and gives me a proper warning, for impostering an admin for saying "im going to ban you."
should this have happened? i'm not sure i read in the rules it says you cant imposter an admin, not that i was doing it Tounge.

anyway thanks in advance.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Narc - 03-31-2013

(03-30-2013, 02:22 PM)scootershot Wrote: Can I rob someone with a flare gun?

No, you can not.

(03-31-2013, 10:10 PM)xaola Wrote: I have a question.

I'm with the mafia and we just pulled a gun up to someone, he breaks fear RP by not acting scared and pulls a prop infront of him blocking us. i get angry and loose control and say "i'm banning you" (implyed that i will tell an admin about what has just happened.)
an admin freezes me and gives me a proper warning, for impostering an admin for saying "im going to ban you."
should this have happened? i'm not sure i read in the rules it says you cant imposter an admin, not that i was doing it Tounge.

anyway thanks in advance.

Please refrain from using those terms, maybe tell him what he's doing wrong or just simply call an administrator. Record your gameplay and post a ban request, in this case you may say something along those lines: "I am going to post a ban request on you if you don't stop.".

RE: Questions regarding Rules - buffalobagingi - 03-31-2013

I've heard from many people that you both can and cannot have high taxes without a reason?

So I ask this: Are you aloud to set taxes to $30 without a reason? And if so, can people raid you for it? (not can they raid you for high taxes, i mean can they raid you if you have no reason for high taxes?)

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Humla - 04-01-2013

If I hear someone equip ammo how should I react? Lets say I am a police officer and I hear the ammo sound, can I taze them before the pull the gun out? Seeing as in real life you need to pull out the magazine to equip ammo into it. You, however, still need to load the gun in game after you equipped the ammo, thats why its confusing to me.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - scootershot - 04-03-2013

Is it a vaild resin to demote a rebal to get somewhere in a given time and he dose not follow orders

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GhostRider - 04-03-2013

(04-03-2013, 01:04 PM)scootershot Wrote: Is it a vaild resin to demote a rebal to get somewhere in a given time and he dose not follow orders

Yes, it is a vaild reason.