Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - fuz3_r3tro - 03-09-2013

Can a cop taze a man who has his gun pointed at a guys head as a threat?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GhostRider - 03-09-2013

(03-09-2013, 08:56 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Can a cop taze a man who has his gun pointed at a guys head as a threat?

Nope, that would be FearRP breakage as the cop needs to feel fear for the mans life.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1063&page=3 Here's what Killjoy states regarding taze of an armed man.

Using a tazer on an armed subject is, however, never allowed in the real world, because the electric current will cause muscle spasms, ending up with uncontrolled movements throughout the body - including the trigger finger.

--------------------------------------------------------

(03-09-2013, 05:19 PM)martin Wrote: If you are taxi driver, can you then drive people in your own car? instead of using taxi or bus.

The only car that might fit the chauffeur job is the Volvo. You don't see in real life taxi drivers driving people in a Hummer or Mustang.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - BlackDog - 03-10-2013

(03-09-2013, 08:59 PM)GhostRider Wrote: The only car that might fit the chauffeur job is the Volvo. You don't see in real life taxi drivers driving people in a Hummer or Mustang.

Not at all true in the sense luxury chauffeur vehicles do exist in the world that are not just a stretch limo. Since the job was changed to Chauffeur from Taxi driver, the range of vehicles they can use for the job now pretty much includes every vehicle available.

Some examples of luxury non conventional transportation:

Stretch Hummer:
[Image: hummer-limo.jpg]

Private Taxi Hummer:
[Image: taxi05.jpg]

Lambo Taxi:
[Image: lamborghinitaxi1.jpg]

So long as the person acting as a Chauffeur on the server can afford the vehicle, and lets say paint it yellow, why shouldnt they be allowed to use anything thats not the worst car on the server and act as a much safer, and apealing alternative.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Verenikin - 03-14-2013

Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.

I presume this applies to handcuffs as well? If so, then I'll be posting a lot of ban requests regarding FearRP from now on. Its like 7/10 who run while being handcuffed.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Narc - 03-14-2013

(03-14-2013, 06:22 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.

I presume this applies to handcuffs as well? If so, then I'll be posting a lot of ban requests regarding FearRP from now on. Its like 7/10 who run while being handcuffed.

Yes, it does.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - fuz3_r3tro - 03-17-2013

I hear different answers a lot on this, can SS wear a suit if there president/dictator allows them?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - DoomDude1 - 03-17-2013

(03-17-2013, 01:01 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I hear different answers a lot on this, can SS wear a suit if there president/dictator allows them?

It requires an actual reasons other than "Durrr, I liek dem lookin' fine".

For instance, the President wants to hold a speech, he should have one SS in a civilian uniform in the crowd, to watch it. Again, it would always be better if his bodyguard or custom unemployed guards wear suits, as the SS has an impressive gear which is used for psychological warfare.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - BlackDog - 03-17-2013

(03-04-2013, 02:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: SS can wear suits if it matches their RP roles.

In terms of the SS suit situation, I think soul/KJ modifying his post, gave the final word on this question.

Though it does make sense for them only to wear one if ordered by the president, rather than on a whim

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Toxic - 03-19-2013

(03-05-2013, 07:56 PM)Killjoy Wrote: The name came from SAS, Special Air Service. We decided to drop the Air for obvious reasons. And BD, as a former admin, you should be aware of our standards and regulations, including those involvng the agents.

Believe it or not, the SAS has had VIP protection routines regularly.

(03-05-2013, 07:25 PM)Killjoy Wrote: The class was actually renamed from SWAT to give it a different, fresh feel.

And I would know, I came up with the name and picked ther outfits.

SWAT or SAS? They look like they're a PMC from Iraq.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Nancy - 03-19-2013

If raided and near death, am I allowed to holster my gun spamming the binded holster button?