Fearless Forums
Questions regarding Rules - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Questions regarding Rules (/showthread.php?tid=21869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Bane - 02-17-2013

Can you block off UM if you own it?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - GhostRider - 02-18-2013

(02-17-2013, 11:46 PM)Bane Wrote: Can you block off UM if you own it?

If by block off you mean putting a prop, keypad and fadding door then yes. Just make sure it's not double dooring.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - buffalobagingi - 02-18-2013

Hey I made a few small stands for selling food, they are very very small, like the size of two people. I have a little gate that closes it off for when my guy goes on lunch breaks and such, I have a button on the inside but not on the outside cause people would fuck with it, and having a keypad looks unrealistic.

Since it's for Passive RP and I have absolutely nothing in the stand except props cause nothing would fit, is it still prop block?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Killjoy - 02-18-2013

(02-17-2013, 06:38 PM)Gecko Wrote: If you own all doors in industrial (More than one person owning doors but are working together), can we block off the tunnels and make a check point? (Want to make an RP event)

(02-17-2013, 11:46 PM)Bane Wrote: Can you block off UM if you own it?

(02-18-2013, 05:27 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Hey I made a few small stands for selling food, they are very very small, like the size of two people. I have a little gate that closes it off for when my guy goes on lunch breaks and such, I have a button on the inside but not on the outside cause people would *** with it, and having a keypad looks unrealistic.

Since it's for Passive RP and I have absolutely nothing in the stand except props cause nothing would fit, is it still prop block?

To all 3 questions: Show your build to an admin and get permission to spawn it every time before taking it to use. No admin on the server = no blocking off areas or public building.

RE: Questions regarding Rules - goigle! - 02-18-2013

The max fee for releasing a hostage is $2000
Is it okay for people to ask for $2000 per member of their group?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Enzyme - 02-22-2013

I've heard different things, and I just want this cleared up so I can refer to this thread if need be.

Is there a limit to how much you can set the jailbail to? (ie. 3k for being unarrested)

Because as far as I know, the only limit is for hostages (2k)

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Grub - 02-23-2013

(02-22-2013, 03:57 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I've heard different things, and I just want this cleared up so I can refer to this thread if need be.

Is there a limit to how much you can set the jailbail to? (ie. 3k for being unarrested)

Because as far as I know, the only limit is for hostages (2k)

From what I've been told, The max for bail is 2,000 (2k).

RE: Questions regarding Rules - SadN3rd - 02-23-2013

Could SS Agents use suits as long as it is permitted by the President, or is it against the rules?
If the answer is: "They can.", then - can an agent participate in an undercover operation impersonating a:
1)Dealer of any kind
2)Rebel/Corleone
3)Security Guard
as long as it does not include any kind of raid participation?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Viljo - 02-24-2013

Can Nexus Desk Secretary add custom job for example: Hospital Secretary or Police Department Secretary?

-Or does he/she need to be Unemployed and put /job (x) - Secretary?

RE: Questions regarding Rules - Narc - 02-24-2013

(02-24-2013, 08:00 PM)viljoeL Wrote: Can Nexus Desk Secretary add custom job for example: Hospital Secretary or Police Department Secretary?

-Or does he/she need to be Unemployed and put /job (x) - Secretary?

To me, being a secretary for any other governmental service is okay, if you wish to be a secretary for a company or something similar, you should go Unemployed.