Fearless Forums
[EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay and Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Forum: Old Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=239)
+----- Thread: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival (/showthread.php?tid=69914)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - Yellow - 03-31-2016

Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: Yellow
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:60346522
Reason to join? I never actually join these events well the survival rp* so i want join to Cheese
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Alexander 'Yellow' Vlad  
Describe your character after the shipwreck: 33 Year old person who lives at Slums Apartment hes not rich or poor he just a normal person with strong heart. Has some experienced of cooking 
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? He needs a money for living. He was looking a job in his city but he didnt find it because nobody didnt wanted more emplyoes. This was the only job that he found after many many days of searching.

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - chopchop1614 - 03-31-2016

Wont be able to make it but it looks like an amazing event.

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - Zambie - 03-31-2016

Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FLToungeP] Zambie
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46157497
Reason to join? Events are fun! And I love ships.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: William Waite
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Traumatized
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I love exploring but mostly the pay and because my sister Sarah Waite was on the crew.

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - Luna - 03-31-2016

-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [PN] [FL:RP] ArnyDaHamsta
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Reason to join? Because it is an event and it looks really good.  A lot of these types of events look fun.  I also like boats and it will be very dramatic to be onboard it!
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Roxy 'Arny' Hamster
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Scared, wondering what happened and how, Nervous, constantly thinking Where are we? Are we alright? Am I alive???
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? Upset about poor family helpless , Stresses , Clothes are wrecked scratches on face scars , long beard , skinny from starvation , still strong but becoming weak
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? My mum was a sailor before she died, she loved going fishing, So I decided I wanted to go fishing so I did, I boarded the Thesus Crew.I also went with my friends to go fishing.  Just like my mum

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - Xesus - 03-31-2016

This Is What Happens For Me So If There Is A Problem In The Event These Are The Commands I Know.

Just informing you when I went on the map on sandbox there was that glowing texture glitch were everything is very bright but I have found a solution if you type this in console mat_specular 0  

This is what it is like:
(Before/After)(Ignore my sandbox addons Tounge)
[Image: a109183.jpg]
[Image: b812dce.jpg]

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - Brikaas - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 05:26 PM)Bradlee Wrote: This Is What Happens For Me So If There Is A Problem In The Event These Are The Commands I Know.

Just informing you when I went on the map on sandbox there was that glowing texture glitch were everything is very bright but I have found a solution if you type this in console mat_specular 0  

This is what it is like:

That problem is for you only as I have no problem at all Ingame..

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - Xesus - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 06:21 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 05:26 PM)Bradlee Wrote: This Is What Happens For Me So If There Is A Problem In The Event These Are The Commands I Know.

This is what it is like:

That problem is for you only as I have no problem at all Ingame..

Ok I was just checking. Thanks Brikaas

RE: [EVENT] Shipwreck Survival - taXXeN22 - 03-31-2016

Application

-OOC Information-

Steam Name:  [FL:RP] taXXeN22

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:34303029

Reason to join?:  Why do you even ask? Because the idea is awesome and I would definately like to take part in something like this Tounge

-IC Information-

Ingame name: Anatoly Jakunin

Describe your character after the shipwreck: Anatoly did not lose his spirit. He will be here to support everyone who shakes in fear and inspire them with his own example. He surely will bring a lot of good for the team. Without his help, probably, many people wouldn't survive.

Why did you join the Theseus Crew?: It was one of Anatoly Jakunins first jobs in America, right after he moved from Russia. He needed money and it seemed to be the only job he was offered.

(03-31-2016, 03:46 PM)Yellow Wrote:
Welcome to the shipwreck!

(03-31-2016, 04:58 PM)Zambie Wrote:
Welcome to the shipwreck!