Protect your PC
As firewall, I'd suggest "Outpost Firewall" as it's very configurable. Just give it a try.
© Nudelholz
Thats scary I din't mind the server crashes that much but now their hacking members?!
You would have to have Litterly NO life whatsoever to do this kind of Rediculous Shit IMO.
Thanks SoulRipper! -.-

No realy. This MS programm crashed my whole freaking system!!! I had to reinstall Windows.

Not funny at all...
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • KatNotDinner
(12-22-2011, 12:12 PM)Visual Wrote: Thanks SoulRipper! -.-

No realy. This MS programm crashed my whole freaking system!!! I had to reinstall Windows.

Not funny at all...

So that makes it Souls' fault?

You probably just did something wrong.
Did you have 2 antivirus programs installed?
(12-22-2011, 12:12 PM)Visual Wrote: Thanks SoulRipper! -.-

Not funny at all...

Its only your computer..
Visual just a note, On non licensed system it can cause crashes Tounge
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I have Norton Anti-virus which I picked up from PC world. My older brothers says it's a decent Anti-virus.
Anyone else heard of it or used it? So far I think its great and has saved my comp once from that nasty ''Freezefrog'' virus Smile
I'd recommend this for people who are willing to spend a little to have a great anti-virus.
The following 1 user Likes Sub-Zero's post:
  • Pissed
AVG is an epic anti-virus, it even tells you which sites could very well be attackers.
It is also recommended that you have some other special edition of windows. I have a disk with windows Mini-PE which allows you to delete NAY files, because it doesn't start the actual windows, there for you can do what ever you want with your PC. This helped me whenI had some virus that blocked mostly anything, started useless checks, flooded my PC with applications and such. I couldn't delete it but when I took out the Mini-PE... (The Mini-PE is made by Microsoft, not a third party developer). I also recommend using IE 9 (is your system supports it and if you use IE at all) as it seem to be much more secure than IE 8.