[Solved]Promotions
I know, lads.
The spotlight is simply put more on Teachers seeing as they're already considered trustable members of the community, hence they managed to get promoted to Teacher.

Perhaps I should've added that to my post aswell to be more clear.
But it doesn't take any of what I've said away though.

Unlike what many people may have come to think of me, I'm not just blindly being salty here just because I can.
It's just that since I've resigned it becomes easier for me to out the frustrations and issues I've had with Fearless, staff, etc as I no longer need to protect it's reputation blindly.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Rylund
(11-09-2016, 09:05 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 08:23 PM)Agorith Wrote: List of current staff members who were originally Teacher before getting promoted to Moderator:

1. Avgar

2. Ghost

3. MasterNoda

4. Raccoon

5. Reebs

6. Tomo

7. Brikaas

8. Random

Sidenote:

There aren't many previous staff members to note here simply because the Teacher rank was at their time not a thing yet or had only just been created.

Avgar was never Teacher. Just sayin Smile

Anyway, Teachers will not necessarily get moderator but if you notice that many Teachers do get Mod, it is likely because teachers are some of the more trustworthy and knowledgable members of the community, so they may naturally be more suitable for a staff rank.

I could've sworn he was, my baddddd.
Answered Smile