Gmod broken
(11-30-2011, 04:44 PM)Privat Toast Wrote: GTA SAMP

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer Cheese

I've played that a lot, but not many FL'ers have SAMP I think.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-30-2011, 04:41 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Would it be possible to roleplay in CSS? If so, could be fun for the time being.

You can on HL2: MP.

If you dont have it, and you ATI or NVIDIA, then get it for free at:
http://steampowered.com/nvidia/
http://steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/

On the time being, ill read every single rp guide! XD
(11-30-2011, 04:46 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: On the time being, ill read every single rp guide! XD

That made my day Wink
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • equal
Gmod is still down. (No shit?) I think I'll do the same, Elroy. I expect it to be up in another days time.
See You Later, space cowboy...
waaah, gmod is down, there's no use in living anymore

I like how GMod will be having its own engine soon. This might make mapping for GMod much easier :o
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(11-30-2011, 04:57 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: waaah, gmod is down, there's no use in living anymore

I like how GMod will be having its own engine soon. This might make mapping for GMod much easier :o

I'm a bit worried about that fact, since we'll get probably tons of updates which could break CityRP, means lot of work to fix it again.
I think it will be pretty much similar, if it does break, you'll have to fix it ASAP, we ALL hate waiting a month or so for updates. :/

Maybe it wont need css anymore! :o
(11-30-2011, 05:01 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: I think it will be pretty much similar, if it does break, you'll have to fix it ASAP, we ALL hate waiting a month or so for updates. :/

Maybe it wont need css anymore! :o

That would be awesome!! Only problem will be if it doesn't need CSS anymore people will be abloe to just pay $10 bux for a new gmod profile....
See You Later, space cowboy...
Yup, I don't see your point tho, like if they get perma'd? They can't use it to double gain money, because they can trace their IP.
(11-30-2011, 04:58 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm a bit worried about that fact, since we'll get probably tons of updates which could break CityRP, means lot of work to fix it again.
Most likely it will be almost identical to the Source engine, so you probably won't need to worry about CityRP breaking... much.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles