Gmod broken
Quote from garry

Good news! No source code yet but I hacked the shit out of it and got it working. I feel dirty. Will patch today and again when get source.
Good news Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-01-2011, 11:29 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Good news Smile

Wait good news? Didn't heard good news about gmod in a while....
He better do it right now. We waited long enough. xD
Quote:Pc and mac work, all good in the hood! Uploading to valve.

best guess, about 7 hours

valve too slow Sad
Quote:I’ve sent a patch to Valve which fixes the startup error we’ve been experiencing over the last couple of days. It isn’t GMod 13, it does nothing but fix the startup error.

It should be out within the next few hours. You’ll know when it is because GMod will work again. If you have a server it needs to be restarted before people can join.

Garry Newman just wrote that on garrysmod.com!
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
If its not back by 8 PM, the only thing we can do is DDOS the shit out of valve, so they fix it faster next time. Cheese
(12-01-2011, 03:51 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: If its not back by 8 PM, the only thing we can do is DDOS the shit out of valve, so they fix it faster next time. Cheese

This has to be one of the most dumb things I've ever seen.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Elroy Jenkins
(12-01-2011, 03:51 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: If its not back by 8 PM, the only thing we can do is DDOS the shit out of valve, so they fix it faster next time. Cheese

I don't think that will work, then it would only go slower right now.
DDOS valve? Nah, DDOS the CIA, that's more fun!... Specially if you live in the USA.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Elroy Jenkins