[Untold Truth] SoulRipper is Corrupt?, Ended's Unban, CodedBrian, PassiveRP
Hello everyone and welcome again to the series of new that happened on the server or happening right now.
My goal is to help you see the untold truth that hidding and no one is willing to talk about (or something like that idk).
*I do not take any responsibility on people's comments. This threat is open and shall stay open. If you do not like my threat leave, same for admins.
First let me introduce myself:

I'm known as IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII on the server and I will be your host for this series.
My english is not perfect so do not expect for a high vocabulary.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[SoulRipper is Corrupt?]

The first story will be on the owner of the server and the community, the guy that everyone know, SoulRipper.
Few years ago SoulRipper has done something that made his best of admins left his community but I am not gonna talk about that right now. After the admins left, the developer named Wood, that also left, offered help in developments.
Wood, that developed the radio station for FL wanted a refund of 600 euros. I guess Wood putted money from his own pocket unless why would he want a refund from the first place but SoulRipper did not wanted to give him the money and his reason was and I quote: "you make donations from LL, you need no refund". That so fucked up because that actually was his money and now the reason he wont get his money back is because he makes money of another community.
Now back to talking about SoulRipper, if you have noticed he has 69 RPP. well we all know that the number 69 is a joke all over the internet because it is a sex position but I do not think it is a coincidence. See I have made some research and talking over the years and of course watching, SoulRipper gave him this amount of RPP.
This is may or may not be true but we can never know and some people said that really abuse and some said that he is the owner and he can do what ever he want and stuff.
Going back to Wood's story, Wood published SoulRipper's amount of money he got over the years from donations and it shows that SoulRipper got over 84k in dollars. Now that crazy amount of money and that was only few years ago, who knows how many he got right now. But the deal is Wood did not just published that, he did it to show us that SoulRipper has more than enough money to refund him and even make the server better by spending money on him. I think Wood said that SoulRipper rarely spending moeny on the servers I can not confirm this 100% but SoulRipper did spent a few on the server and that all I can say about that.
Final words about him is that now days it is rarely to see him and talking to him it is almost impossible but I guess that can be understand because he has been here for 8 years and more and that long time.
I would like to add that when he is on the server he is "playing" with his SA named infernaw, she is a girl that knows SoulRipper in real life but I guess there is nothing there, you can play with anyone you want in this server and that ok of course.

Note: More content from [SoulRipper is Corrupt?] was moved to other stories because they more related to.
      -Yes, that means there is more.

[Edned's Unban]

For the next story we will talk about Edned and for some of you who does not know who is Edned, well Edned was a player on the servers and what he did was recording him playing with his friend. He uloaded the videos to a channle named "Korma".
After a while admins saw the videos because someone reported him, in the videos it was shown that he was encouraged other players to break rules by telling his friend to CDM and stuff. He got perma banned.
Like other players that do not think they got a fair ban, he made an unban request but it was declined.
The problem in this story starts here, because I was told when the owner is involved the situation will end how the owner wants.
Yes, the owner SoulRipper reopened the unban request and said that Edned just recorded the videos and done nothing wrong even though you can see in the videos that he did encouraged people to break rules.
SoulRipper even blame the admin that was handlng the case and said that he did not handle it properly.
For how it was look like, SoulRipper and Edned had a thing between them because SoulRipper wanted to give him a one week ban and claimed that he has been banned quite a while.
Here people saw that SoulRipper wanted to approve the unban and his reasons was so ridiculous, he wanted to replace a prema ban to a week ban because he already been banned for quite a while.
At the end the whole staff reviewed his case and he was banned just for two weeks.
It was seems like the staff did not wanted to unban Edned but SoulRipper did it anyway, the staff started to make a mass and get angry about it and the server started to show hate to SoulRipper but after a while it stopped.
Edned started to play the server and even got a teacher.
Now days I think he left and no longer a teacher.

[CodedBrian]

For this story I am going to talk about CodedBrian and his fight with Wood. I have already talked about Wood, so CodedBrian was a staff on fearless and also a developer or something like that but in the threat that I am taking the information from it says he was mode.
Like the other story, CodedBrian had a "thing" with SoulRipper and it was seems like CodedBrian could do everything.
So what do I mean by saying "everything"?, well lets take a look in some facts.
CodedBrian made script that allowed him to use even if he is not a staff member. He could do any command like ban, give and more.
Even when he commented on the threat and he commented almost on everything, he still did not wrote about that.
Another abuse was noted by CodedBrian and he actually admited it, He prop killed, pushed and set them on fire. But they were saying that it was in a small area and locked area so that was allowed. Of course that was not allowed but the owner allowed it.
CodedBrian also hacked the inventory of some people and also made multiple acounts and admited it.
There is more but I do not think that matter like those facts. After the threat posted, SoulRipper himself replayed to him after just 16 minutes and denied the threat. He did not even read and ignore everything he wrote. CodedBrian also replay to him but if you do not know he was already demoted but still did not get a ban and I think if someone else would do it he would get perma without even talking to him. So all we can see that SoulRipper denied the threat because he hated the person who made it and loved CodedBrian.
So yeah that all I have to say, and it seems like CodedBrian was not afriad even tho there was facts and he admited.

[PassiveRP]

For the last one I would like to talk about the passive roleplay or PRP.
Since DarkRP came out PRP was a big deal during the garry's mod community. It brought reality into the game.. well kinda.
It had few problems and one of them was... hmm, it was boring.
Garry's mod is a sandbox of the game HalfLife ,correct me if I am wrong, and HalfLife based on shooting.
I will not go any farther than that and will just return to talk about Fearless.
The PRP in Fearless servers started as a small thing and after some time it became the main roleplay.
Well, people did not kinda liked that idea and lets just say most of them left. Over the eight alot of people but only few of them actually stayed. Some wanted the achievements you get for playing PRP and by that getting RPP, some wanted to be promoted and saw that if you PRP alot and get as many RPP as you can, there is a huge chance for them to be teachers or even admins.
There other that want to be popular, be known as that guy, be someone on the community, be liked.
And some actually loved the PRP.
Well of course some of the people that stayed did not liked the PRP and stayed for other reasons, otherwise I would not be here to tell you those lovely stories.
So the PRP did brought players to the servers but relative to the number that of players that joined the server and tried to play or be part of the community... the number is tiny. The PRP on the server did not gave them a chance to be part of the community because: to be good roleplayer you need roleplayers to play with you. By that I mean you need people to come and let you do the roleplay (/me /it and not via voice). Some did not knew that and most did not recieve players to play with them. The players that already had RPP and was good at PRP made like a group that play together and rarely accepting new players. (KimmyPanda's story kind of)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That for today, you can agree or disagree with few words that I said or even with everything just let me know down below what do you think, leave a like or rate I would appreciate it and I will post more even if no one will watch it, I want it to stay here.
You can always contect me if you want to add some news do not be afriad to add me or talk to me via voice or chat and of course I have much more to add.
                                                                                          Peace

My Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063915284/

Links:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64138 - Wood's threat
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=61781 - Edned's UBR
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...file&uid=1 - SoulRipper
The following 1 user Likes IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's post:
  • TheSaboteur99
There was me thinking this was all in the past over a year ago...

What a load of shit
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • mgdwszx, mintblackbeard, DreeBott
Looks like he did give himself some Extra RPP
[Image: dde6f49b6fe74fa4ee52cc6b64f5b212.png]
But TBH who fucking cares? It's his server and he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Duuude that stuff is over a year old.

You need to find some fresh drama.

You did amazing job at triggering some people on previous thread. You should do something similar
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • sebasti161, DreeBott
Dude, I already posted Soul's corruption (Including some videos also).
Here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68188
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Ceddyhmra
Wink Reasons I am letting you talk and not getting involve in the chat
"I'm yo host, Killer בן זונה, leeeeets get rooite into tha neeeews!"
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
All of this is really old news. Try again.
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • mintblackbeard
This is some serious Real housewifes shit
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
[Image: ngbbs474d30fcf21af.jpg]
The following 7 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Ranger, sebasti161, mintblackbeard, MacTavish, Agorith, Hitman, Avgar