Unban Request: Edned
Your name: [TG:A] Edned
Your ban ID: 62763
Banned by: [FL] Barkles
Reason: BRA (61698) - Promoting Minging
Involved: Blupoiz0n (Original submitter of BR), Barkles (Admin who was responsible for warranting the ban)
Why we should unban you:
I will start with a backstory. I recorded over a long period of time, myself and a friend playing on CityRP. We decided to find all the funny parts and put them into a compilation video for people to enjoy and promote the CityRP gamemode like many others do, the most popular being Korma. Here is his channel if you would like to see any of the content there: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlJ1rF...LN__KDeb7w).
The point of my videos was to entertain people and show my passion for the gamemode and not to promote minging. I would like to explain that in the BR submitted by the user “Blupoiz0n” says that I was driving, this however is not truthful apart from the stealing of another Ford Raptor which was valid. (I would like to notify whoever this may concern that blupoiz0n wrote that BR because I would not play CS:GO with him and said he did it for the good of me. Here is what he messaged me personally on Skype:
[Image: 226c4557e49c768f424a5fd8c4ca8b29.png] Also, later after he wrote it, he then tried to get me unbanned again.)
I will remove the videos after this ban request has been dealt with, either accepted or denied because I don’t think they are ethical anyway. I don’t think that I was personally breaking any rules but I was mainly just laughing at my friend being stupid. This in my eyes does not deserve a permanent ban. I have spent a lot of time on this gamemode making friends and roleplaying. I consider myself a good roleplayer. There is evidence of this because I currently have 15 roleplay points. Although, I did however tell him many times to stop, this is not in the video because of course it is supposed to be a “funny moments” video.
Most of the videos are my friend crashing into rocks or other vehicles, most are not purposeful but he did attempt to CDM 4 people at one point which I did not approve of. I cut out the parts of me saying “Don’t do it, it’s against the rules” in all of these. Being an administrator myself, if I saw something along the lines of this I would not be impressed either to be honest. Although, I do only see Mattbear23 being the main problem here.
To conclude, I apologize for the release of the videos in the first place and they will be removed upon request. The reason that I am not removing them instantaneously is because whoever this concerns may still require them for evidence. If not, just leave a reply asking for them to be deleted and I will do that within 24 hours.
I have never purposely broken any rules here at FL, I would consider myself a dedicated player and a role model to others within the servers. I am always responding to peoples questions and helping people out. It upsets me to be permanently banned like this.
Thank you for reading my Unban request.
With all due respect,
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Information to Staff: I am the original poster of the BR and I have a few things to say (INVOLVED)

I would just like to say, Edned is a dedicated player and I think he understands what has taken place here. I don't think that it was a good idea to of posted this just so he will play other games. He has spoken to me and will remove the videos anyway.
1) Being a good roleplayer with 15 points means nothing towards being unbanned.

2) I want to see the raw footage of these videos to see if you did infact say not too run them over etc.

3)UBR under review.

(06-28-2015, 07:35 PM)General Rickets Wrote: 1) Being a good roleplayer with 15 points means nothing towards being unbanned.

2) I want to see the raw footage of these videos to see if you did infact say not too run them over etc.

3)UBR under review.

Hello there Rickets.

1) I know that, I was just mentioning it just to show I am not a mingey kind of person.
2) I will gather up some evidence and chuck it on Youtube un-linked.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Here I have added together all the moments where I am telling him to stop.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Denied. You encouraged the other user to break rules and you paid the price for it. You don't need to be the direct breaker of rules to break them, you were in a position of trust and you encouraged the breakage of rules on a rather large and (conveniently edited) scale.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Thread re-opened because I want to reply on this matter. He didn't break the rules himself, he did record it though.

According to himself he contacted an admin who did not handle the case properly.

Whether that is true or not, I think a perm ban is too much of a punishment. I think he should receive a 1 week ban (note: he has already been banned for quite a while now).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This case is being reviewed by the staff team as a whole.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The ban has been reduced to two weeks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.