Demoted.
You helped me mate. Even though I was apparently abusing an exploit according to Snow. But this is surprising George.

Hitman is never on...neither is Tomo mind you

^ No offense meant to either administrators, we understand you have life's but to take this decision without being as active as others is saddening.
[Image: giphy.gif]
It wasn't just Hitman and Tomo who made the decision. A lot happens behind the scenes.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Random, Divey
Despite my ingame inactivity I am always on the forums and keep up to date with everything that is going on. I don't really see how that is related to Georgy's demotion though? They are completely separate things...
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hmm, well none the less, I found him personally to be rather active and somewhat helpful to me anyway.
[Image: giphy.gif]
As staff or as teacher we have private subforums, these are here so you can say whatever you want to say, only then in private because you are supposed to be a role model, you chose to constantly ignore it and even told us you accepted a demotion, so that is what you got.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Hope this thread gave you closure on this horrid display of democracy....
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-30-2016, 09:36 PM)Jan Wrote: As staff or as teacher we have private subforums, these are here so you can say whatever you want to say, only then in private because you are supposed to be a role model, you chose to constantly ignore it and even told us you accepted a demotion, so that is what you got.

No i constantly chose to not let you choose words that would make admins look better. 
Who are you to restrict me of what i can or not say? I rather not be a teacher then be your slave.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
And yes alot of things happen behind the scenes like taking your rights away.
The original Cuban Minge
(06-30-2016, 09:48 PM)Georgy Wrote: And yes alot of things happen behind the scenes like taking your rights away.

Georgy as a friend I'm telling you calm down Ok. And fuck I really wanted you to become an admin but hey the world isn't always fair
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
(06-30-2016, 09:55 PM)DankNukem Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 09:48 PM)Georgy Wrote: And yes alot of things happen behind the scenes like taking your rights away.

Georgy as a friend I'm telling you calm down Ok. And fuck I really wanted you to become an admin but hey the world isn't always fair

Teacher wont make anyone be an admin
The original Cuban Minge