Demoted.
Well sinse i was demoted from teacher i can say what ever i want without having the staff team coming over and ruining everything.
First i wanna say thank you to all the players that were cool to me when i was a teacher.
I did my job as best as possible to keep every player happy. Well according to hitmans eyes i never helped anyone even tho he was never on when im on.
Second i wanna say that even tho i was demoted for not following a rule which would ristrict you from saying your opinion as a teacher. Well it was fun while it lasted well until hitman jumped along and tried getting me demoted. Congratz hitman. Your a richard.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 3 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Falc, Robbtja, Ratatoskrr
Teacher is shit anyway, your fine
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Lmao that was quick.
What exactly did you get demoted for, which rule did you break how did you break it? I'm interested. Ps, i + supported you in your application.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Amen.

You kept loyal to yourself and stuck true to yourself by not acting as a slave and having your freedom of speech taken away.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Georgy, Kippsee, Edned
(06-30-2016, 09:13 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Lmao that was quick.
What exactly did you get demoted for, which rule did you break how did you break it? I'm interested. Ps, i + supported you in your application.

I said i was not gonna follow a rule that would restrict me to say what i wanted yo say. So if i wanna make a joke i cant because the admins want to look good. :Cheese they look great demoting people for not  being theyre bitches. Which im the only one who stood up against them as all the other teachers just watched. Great team.
The original Cuban Minge
Thank you for your services as Teacher Georgy!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • ryan!
Thank you for being on the team. Your work was greatly appreciated.
(06-30-2016, 09:23 PM)Tomo Wrote: Thank you for your services as Teacher Georgy!
I understand it was your job to demote me. Still wrong but still.

(06-30-2016, 09:23 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Thank you for being on the team. Your work was greatly appreciated.

You should maybe tell that to hitman as he didnt see it that way.
The original Cuban Minge
(06-30-2016, 09:26 PM)Georgy Wrote: You should maybe tell that to hitman as he didnt see it that way.

Not my fault you displayed insubordinate qualities and refused to conform to the standards of teacher. It wasn't just my decision to have you demoted by the way. I don't have power to make the decision. There was a vote and a necessary amount of votes was attained to remove you from the rank.

#FYI
Could you say what rule it is? Or would that be leaking from the Teacher Office?