This is intense
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai
And your right, cameras done lie.

http://youtu.be/bR3274z9qjc
http://youtu.be/GSc67p-Y05k
[Image: giphy.gif]
Seriously, I dont have anything against Jews, and I actually think that Israel is very successfull country, but people like you are so fu cking annoying. They always think that Israel is the top of the world, and as soon as someone speak against the jews you suddenly start mentioning "Muh Holocaust" or "Muh war with Palestine" and blame everyone for something
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Random
(06-20-2016, 02:19 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Seriously, I dont have anything against Jews, and I actually think that Israel is very successfull country, but people like you are so fu cking annoying. They always think that Israel is the top of the world, and as soon as someone speak against the jews you suddenly start mentioning "Muh Holocaust" or "Muh war with Palestine" and blame everyone for something

People like me?
wtf mate im just here to have fun.

look marty replay i waited for him to write here, that why i opened this thread.
and i never mentioned holocaust and war with palestine mate.

so yea.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(06-20-2016, 11:54 AM)Marty Wrote: And your right, cameras done lie.

http://youtu.be/bR3274z9qjc
http://youtu.be/GSc67p-Y05k

Mate, go learn arabic before you beleve to this :-)

that not even close to what they said.
its just show how stupid you are.

Warned. Disrespectful post to another user. - AwestruckBullet
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(06-20-2016, 11:43 AM)Marty Wrote: Fuck this shit. Why are Israelis so blind to the freaking atrocities happening in Palestine they are always like oh Hamas this Hamas that Hamas fired a shitty little rocket to Israel and our Iron Dome defended so we decided to kill 17 families, blew up a school and two children playing football on beach.

Then we also have the phosphorus shells that Israeli jets were deploying on Palestinian land. These bombs were already sanctioned by the UN as chemical warfare and are thus banned from being used in wars.

Not to mention the APC driving around the streets saying they were going to kill the Palestine people.

On top of that why the fuck are the Israeli Zionist pigs even in Palestine to be gone with I have many friends that have lost their aunts, grand, brothers to the illegal occupation of Palestine.

Israel is a fucking joke, run by a bunch of Zionists who use their justification as the holocaust and never again.

What a load of shit, fuck the IDF, fuck Netanyahu, and fuck Zionism.

FREE FREE PALESTINE !

Kid you mad, get over it.

that what make me laugh, how a fucking europe kid think he know what happen over here.
go read some stuff on the internet about blind people like you that hate, and when they came here, they understood the situation.

"that Hamas fired a shitty little rocket to Israel"

just show how stupid you are.

Warned. Disrespectful post to another user. - AwestruckBullet
And if you really care about the people in gaza, why wont you come here and fight for them :-)
Dunno about everyone else but at this point in time I've lost all interest in feuds with different religious groups and shit as it's all I hear about on a daily basis.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai
My point was that your video is most likely made by Jew, since it has Hebrew intro text, footage from some CCTV cams have hebrew text on them, and most comments are related to Israel and Palestine. Thats why I mentioned it

And you just prooved my point yourself, when someone speaks against Jews, you say how "Poor" they are because of War/terrorists/holocaust/arabs/aliens/etc

(06-20-2016, 03:41 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:43 AM)Marty Wrote: -Wall of text-

that what make me laugh, how a freaking europe kid think he know what happen over here.
go read some stuff on the internet about blind people like you that hate, and when they came here, they understood the situation.

And you just prooved my point yourself, when someone speaks against Jews, you say how "Poor" they are because of War/terrorists/holocaust/arabs/aliens/etc

I understand that you most likely made this thread to trigger some people and make them butthurt, but you can also be trigerred VERY easily, even if you will not show visual reaction to some things people could say to you, Thats why I mentioned Holocaust.
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai
(06-20-2016, 03:41 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:43 AM)Marty Wrote: snip

Kid you mad, get over it.

that what make me laugh, how a freaking europe kid think he know what happen over here.

"that Hamas fired a shitty little rocket to Israel"

This is ridiculous, don't start a discussion if you are unable to discuss in the first place.
You are the reason it is impossible to have a proper discussion on this forum. You have no counter arguments and you are not even attempting to back up your points.

It makes you laugh? The only thing anyone should laugh about is your pathetic excuse for a "discussion".
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai