Lets discuss

Lets discuss haters.
"In the last months more then 200 isreali citizens were injured in Palestinian terrorist attackes."
"In the last months more then 200 palestinian citizens were killed in Isreali terrorist attackes."
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Agorith, Random
allahu akbar
(06-20-2016, 10:10 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: "In the last months more then 200 isreali citizens were injured in Palestinian terrorist attackes."
"In the last months more then 200 palestinian citizens were killed in Isreali terrorist attackes."

Can you explain me the "israeli terrorist attacks" that we doing?
give me example.
(06-20-2016, 10:10 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: "In the last months more then 200 isreali citizens were injured in Palestinian terrorist attackes."

On top of that, where are the sources all these attackers were actually Palestinian people?
Not saying I wouldn't believe they're actually Palestinian but I do like myself some sources before believing media outlets.
Not one to just blindly believe everything they show on the interwebz.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • trxsh

"Isreali terrorist attacke"
Mate , I think you need to be a little bit quit and to learn more about the meaning of the word " Terorist"
Israel is not a Terorist country , read more books , News and come to visit in israel before you saying false things . 
This is not openion that a Fact about israel , so think before you posting bad things on israel and try to look on the other side ( the Palestin people ) and try to find the difrencess of what our ( israel) acts and in what way - and the other part of the palastin side in their way to get their desires.
(06-20-2016, 10:21 AM)Agorith Wrote:

On top of that, where are the sources all these attackers were actually Palestinian people?
Not saying I wouldn't believe they're actually Palestinian but I do like myself some sources before believing media outlets.
Not one to just blindly believe everything they show on the interwebz.

Agor , if you want to get some sources about that attackers , try to find in youtube or something about news , try to listen the news they saying the information about the attacker . Smile
Patriotic music? Check
Showing 5/6 isolated accidents and present them as proof? Check
Biased video creator? Check

Dont feed the isreali troll people
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • trxsh, Agorith
(06-20-2016, 10:42 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Patriotic music? Check
Showing 5/6 isolated accidents and present them as proof? Check
Biased video creator? Check

Dont feed the isreali troll people

wtf?
Fuck this shit. Why are Israelis so blind to the fucking atrocities happening in Palestine they are always like oh Hamas this Hamas that Hamas fired a shitty little rocket to Israel and our Iron Dome defended so we decided to kill 17 families, blew up a school and two children playing football on beach.

Then we also have the phosphorus shells that Israeli jets were deploying on Palestinian land. These bombs were already sanctioned by the UN as chemical warfare and are thus banned from being used in wars.

Not to mention the APC driving around the streets saying they were going to kill the Palestine people.

On top of that why the fuck are the Israeli Zionist pigs even in Palestine to be gone with I have many friends that have lost their aunts, grand, brothers to the illegal occupation of Palestine.

Israel is a fucking joke, run by a bunch of Zionists who use their justification as the holocaust and never again.

What a load of shit, fuck the IDF, fuck Netanyahu, and fuck Zionism.

FREE FREE PALESTINE !
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Awestruck