more videos...
(05-15-2016, 01:28 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 11:44 AM)Georgy Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 09:20 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: So is there anything other than the Gmod vids?

I also see that you are seeking attention Georgy, why do i always get hate whenever i try to seek attention and you don't?

Well, youtube is for people seeking attention so.....
I did get hate for sharing my first video an admin even needed to be involved. Honestly if you keep paying so much attention to the hate you will never be able to do anything in this community or any community.

i was actually thinking about posting my youtube vids on here to share them with the community but i was afraid of the hate.

If you are afraid of the hate you shouldnt be doing youtube, just ignore the hate as it comes with life. Dont be afraid of peoples opinions at the end of the day who ever hates on you is because they wanna be like you.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(05-15-2016, 01:28 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 09:20 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: So is there anything other than the Gmod vids?

I also see that you are seeking attention Georgy, why do i always get hate whenever i try to seek attention and you don't?

I did get hate for sharing my first video an admin even needed to be involved. Honestly if you keep paying so much attention to the hate you will never be able to do anything in this community or any community.

i was actually thinking about posting my youtube vids on here to share them with the community but i was afraid of the hate.

be like me, call yourself a vagina infront of everyone and not give a shit, if you're afraid of hate you'll get nowhere in life
Georgy Wrote:
kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
Georgy Wrote:
kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:So is there anything other than the Gmod vids?

If you are afraid of the hate you shouldnt be doing youtube, just ignore the hate as it comes with life. Dont be afraid of peoples opinions at the end of the day who ever hates on you is because they wanna be like you.

i was afraid of the hate on the Fearless community.

Well, you know how toxic the community is.
Not really.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(05-15-2016, 01:28 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:

Its not like you didn't post a YouTube video, and you are liked.