more videos...
i have posted more videos on my channel, check them out and tell me what you think!

and this one 

If is not enough trouble please click that subscribe button and like the videos, share them with your friends thx Smile
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Ceddyhmra
isnt advertising for your youtube videos not on city rp not allowed?
this is offtopic i am simple sharing my videos.
The original Cuban Minge
Nice videos Georgy
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Georgy
Sick Vids man!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Georgy
Thx guys ill do more FL videos soon Smile
The original Cuban Minge
So is there anything other than the Gmod vids?

I also see that you are seeking attention Georgy, why do i always get hate whenever i try to seek attention and you don't?

Well, youtube is for people seeking attention so.....
(05-15-2016, 09:20 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: So is there anything other than the Gmod vids?

I also see that you are seeking attention Georgy, why do i always get hate whenever i try to seek attention and you don't?

LMAO
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Allanon
(05-15-2016, 09:20 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: So is there anything other than the Gmod vids?

I did get hate for sharing my first video an admin even needed to be involved. Honestly if you keep paying so much attention to the hate you will never be able to do anything in this community or any community.
The original Cuban Minge
(05-15-2016, 11:44 AM)Georgy Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 09:20 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: So is there anything other than the Gmod vids?

I did get hate for sharing my first video an admin even needed to be involved. Honestly if you keep paying so much attention to the hate you will never be able to do anything in this community or any community.

i was actually thinking about posting my youtube vids on here to share them with the community but i was afraid of the hate.