Opinion /AMA
From what i've seen it looks like your a bit of a twot. You don't let things go and don't realise that you are stupid to think you can trust anyone one on the internet
You're not too bad Smile
(05-05-2016, 06:54 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 10:16 AM)Kahjo Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:15 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: You are a minge. Thats all I have to say.

You are a *** that is butthurt for some reason.

As seen in many threads? You mean this thread and ONE other? Also its true you are a minge. When I was staff I would have to constantly talk to you in a sit because of something you did or were involved in. Also as Baskinger said if you can't handle my opinion then you never should have asked for it.

Once or twice in a sit with me? You just ignored me lmfao
How old are you? (Not asking to piss you off just curious)
(05-05-2016, 08:42 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: How old are you? (Not asking to piss you off just curious)

You could've checked my profile. But I am 14 and turning 15 on 1.6.2016 so a little less than a month.
Why are you so aggressive? You ask for opinions, but get salty when it's something you don't like. Why?

Quote:Ask me anything and post your honest opinions even if they would be like "freaking faggt" "retarded shit" etc. I might or I am an *** sometimes. Noone is perfect.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Joulle