Opinion /AMA
Hi guys. It is me the attention whore here who is seeking for some attention c:

No but really. Ask me anything and post your honest opinions even if they would be like "Fucking faggt" "retarded shit" etc. I might or I am an asshole sometimes. Noone is perfect.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
lol

The song on your profile is the same one that i posted right? go listen to it! i heard that you are Featured in it!

Are you a dude or a girl? I personally think that you are a female because of your Voice lel,

Do you think that i am a vagina?

Do you hate me?

Can you put a real opinion on my opinion thread plz?
thought you were khojo for a sec
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Grunt
Never met you before, so I don't have any opinion. Will update this post once I've met you :)
(05-04-2016, 04:46 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: lol

The song on your profile is the same one that i posted right? go listen to it! i heard that you are Featured in it!

Okay..

Are you a dude or a girl? I personally think that you are a female because of your Voice lel,

Guy

Do you think that i am a ***?

No, or sometimes

Do you hate me?

Got nothing against you

Can you put a real opinion on my opinion thread plz?

As real as it can be.
You are a minge. Thats all I have to say.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Joulle
(05-05-2016, 07:15 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: You are a minge. Thats all I have to say.

You are a vagina that is butthurt for some reason.
(05-05-2016, 10:16 AM)Kahjo Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:15 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: You are a minge. Thats all I have to say.

You are a *** that is butthurt for some reason.

Lol, dont ask for opinions if you cant handle them.

Never met you ingame but seen from the forums you seem okay.
(05-05-2016, 12:41 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Lol, dont ask for opinions if you cant handle them.

Never met you ingame but seen from the forums you seem okay.

I can handle them but Nighthawkd has clearly something against me as seen in many threads.

As seen in many threads? You mean this thread and ONE other? Also its true you are a minge. When I was staff I would have to constantly talk to you in a sit because of something you did or were involved in. Also as Baskinger said if you can't handle my opinion then you never should have asked for it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda