Fearless Wiki
All the admins may pm me a desired, username and password if you want to edit.
As to the players, to apply you need a bit of HTML knowledge. Not much just like, DIV. If you don't, and just want too Make a article or something, The wiki has been installed with specialized tools too help you. I will post the format once I get to my computer.

On computer, anyways.

We are currently looking for diligent and smart individuals who will show initiative to improve the current FL Wiki. If you wish to apply please fill out the Wiki application below, and send it to Vaqxination. The more effort that is put into the application, the higher your chance to be chosen.

Code:
How long have your been playing FL?

Currently what is you Time zone GMT/AUS/USA ( Exact time zone ) e.g. GMT-4.

Are you currently active Ingame on FL, If so, How many hours a day/week per say, and are you up to date with Prices/Locations (in general).

Have you previously made any guides?

Do you have ANY experience in computer editing, as in Bolding/Underlining/Sizing/Color.
If so, show an Example of ALL four in a sentence.
Damn!
That right there, is very impressive, like... groundbreaking.
A Gmod community with a Wiki, amazing.
I think that takes Fearless to the next level, this way, people dont have to go to admins for every little whim that they have, they can check the Wiki, which, from the looks of it looks like it will be packed full of information.

Congratulations to Vaq, SoulRipper and whoever else decides to help out.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Eric
No problemo.
I'll be willing to help out.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Ohgod.
This is going to turn from a leisure project to a fucking army operation in 3 seconds if you join.

Stop avoiding the word filter - SoulRipper
Sorry, I got the idea when I saw Raffi doing it when I replied, waybackwhen.
(10-26-2011, 09:07 PM)Nubo Wrote: Ohgod.
This is going to turn from a leisure project to a freaking army operation in 3 seconds if you join.
Why?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.