Fearless Wiki

Today I've released a Wiki for Fearless, created by Vaqxination. We will try to put a lot of information on the wiki. Not only help subjects, but also things like the history of FL, CityRP tips and tricks, overviews of weapons, cars and a lot more.

The goal is to create a nice filled Wiki that contains both for beginners and intermediate members useful information.

Ofcourse Vaqxination can't do this on his own, so if you would like to contribute to the Wiki, you should contact Vaqxination, the manager of the Wiki. Please do not contact me (SoulRipper) about it, I'm busy with other things. Ofcourse your English needs to be decent and you need to know much about Fearless, Roleplaying and the gamemode.

You can find the wiki by clicking on the button in the header.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • StillAlive, Sniperwolf, Vaqxination
Sounds great, thought about contributing when i saw that one wikia for FLRP. Might have to contact Vaq here soon i got some good ideas for articles to add.
Holy shit. Did Vaq decide on the colour scheme for the main page? It reminds me of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff; you might as well have replaced the current font with Comic Sans.
Oh, and well done on posting an announcement for the Fearless Wiki without including a link to it in the thread :p

Also, why do we have to contact the owner to edit pages when it's a wiki?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
(10-25-2011, 05:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Holy shit. Did Vaq decide on the colour scheme for the main page? It reminds me of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff; you might as well have replaced the current font with Comic Sans.
Reminded me of Nyan Cat. Fixed it.

(10-25-2011, 05:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Oh, and well done on posting an announcement for the Fearless Wiki without including a link to it in the thread :p
People should 'discover' the location of the wiki instead of clicking on a link.

(10-25-2011, 05:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Also, why do we have to contact the owner to edit pages when it's a wiki?

With all these haters around, we will get a lot of vandalism. That's why.
(10-25-2011, 05:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Oh, and well done on posting an announcement for the Fearless Wiki without including a link to it in the thread :p

You mean this?:

SoulRipper Wrote:You can find the wiki by clicking on the button in the header.

[Image: thereitisbitch.png]
It's proper to include a link to the Wiki in the announcement page. It's just how things are.

Also, with "all the haters around", don't you realise that many wikis are vandalised? That's why there are Wiki admins, and the ability to ip ban.
Here you go Raffi.
Of course I realize that, that's why the wiki is not public for the world.
(10-25-2011, 06:13 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Here you go Raffi.

[Image: facepalm.jpg?1248715065]
(10-25-2011, 08:10 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: ...

[Image: facepalm.jpg?1248715065]

May I ask the following?:

What the **** is your problem?

He posted your link, be happy.