Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
I will be online on sunday. This weekend is kind booked. Not for vakation. Just labor at home.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Bradley
(08-12-2015, 08:34 PM)Hostage Wrote: I would like to Promote
Viljo to SSC - Security Agent
**You receive note about recent promotions to the office**
IC: Hey, I think this might sound rude, but I am not in the corporation anymore. I am moving on.

Best regards, Rosalina 

OOC: Please remove my name from the list, I left from the clan and I am currently applying for S.A.A.

Best regards, Viljo
The following 2 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Bradley, Altoria
(08-14-2015, 11:33 AM)Viljo Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 08:34 PM)Hostage Wrote: I would like to Promote
Viljo to SSC - Security[Image: arrow-10x10.png] Agent
**You receive note about recent promotions to the office**
IC: Hey, I think this might sound rude, but I am not in the corporation anymore. I am moving on.

Best regards[Image: arrow-10x10.png], Rosalina 

OOC: Please remove my name from the list, I left from the clan and I am currently applying for S.A.A.

Best regards, Viljo

My appologies, I removed your name from the list. 
I wish you best of luck in S.A.A.

I would like to welcome Timzz as SSC - Recruit
Welcome on the team. You will become private once you finish the recruitment.

I would like to welcome back SSC - Officer Deriptz as he was away for buisiness.
Welcome back friend. I hope your trip was pleasant.

I would like to adress the members:

IC
All the members from Officer, Agent, Private and Recruits, don't have to wait for the director to plan something to do.
You all are creative. We have seen you in action and the Officers lead the operations well. They gave good advice to the others and brought their missions to succesion.
That is what Lucas Andrew wishes to see. A corporation that can act together.

We are proud on the SSC team in Evo City.
Continui your jobs and never forget to have fun while doing so.

OOC
I do my mest to be online any time possible even when we are in a hard period in real.
Once I am settled in the new home and does not have to move any furniture, I plan to be as active as I can be. just like you guys met me Smile
The following 4 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Falc, Bradley, Deriptz, Ivan Tempski

20/08/2015

To the Sly Fox Corporation

---------------------------------

Leader Lucas Andrew (Hostage)

Application

Sly Fox Security Division
62 Main Street Road
Evocity, 94568

***You open the sealed letter***

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

Ingame Name: Ivan Tempski

Roleplay Points: 30 Points.

Hours Ingame: 1930 Hours and counting.

Bans: 0 Bans.

What division are you applying for?: Sly Fox Security.

Why this division?: Because I enjoy this the most out of all other jobs, I am very familiar of what you do within the job.

Experience: I've worked in security divisions at MEGA and SLY FOX. I also spent a day with the Estleback.

About you: Ivan Tempski was born in Ukraine on 15th of September 1976. He lived in a low-standard house with only just enough money to pay for a warm meal every night. Every morning he would wake up to fetch some vegetables from a market two miles from home; he would usually buy tomatoes and fresh carrots, but sometimes, as a special treat, his mother will give him just enough to buy porridge oats.

His education wasn't the best; he used to be picked on by other children and teachers which led to him becoming very depressed, and he often considered running away from home. All this depression and hate caused Ivan to have low grades in school.

Three years later, at 1:23 PM on the 26th of April 1986, a nuclear disaster occurred in a power plant near Ivan's school. The resulting explosion killed most of his family except for himself and his brother Von. At the time, Von was working at a munitions company which was based underground, thereby protecting him from the disaster.

For Ivan, who was on a school trip with his class at the time, this was life-changing. He and Von had no money or shelter. This led the two to be forced into a Polish foster family which ran a successful munitions company.

Ivan and Von slowly built their lives back together. They began working for this Polish family, but they earned only minimum wage. In 1990, Von, now 25 years of age, left Ivan to move to EvoCity to work with Estleback Corporation. Ivan wasn't hugely annoyed about his departure; it just meant he would be making double the amount of money an hour.

In 1998, the munitions company went bust, so Ivan used all of his life savings to buy a ticket to EvoCity to join his brother Von.

Yours sincerely
Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • mgdwszx, Deriptz, Bradley

I would like to welcome Ivan Tempski as SSC - Recruit
Welcome back. I am sure you willdo your best as always.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Bradley
Welcome to Slyfox Ivan! I'm certain you'll do a good job!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 3 users Like Deriptz's post:
  • Altoria, Ivan Tempski, Bradley
Thank you for accepting me!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Not a problem.

When I am back home We can rp I have two kinds of missions in mind.
I will not post the idea's yet, before someone else runs with the ideah. But It will be nice and everyone is welcome.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Bradley

------------------------------------------------------------
News #1
Small Update
Slyfox HQ - New Operating Facility 
 -------------------------------------------------------------

Due to a problem within the city, slyfox was forced to move to the outer bounds of the city and extract all their intelligence to the new office.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slyfox has also welcomed many new members to the clan and we are certain that they will all do just fine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We thank everybody for sticking around with slyfox and our plans are to be seen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our researchers are developing new defense mechanisms to defend our clients with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Our technology is evolving and our methods will ensure client protection.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Note: We thank you for reading this small update, more to come in the future. 
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 4 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Altoria, Suarez, Deriptz, Ivan Tempski