Holdem is back
Welcome back!
Regards, Midget

Howdy there Holdem! Glad to see an old face back, and trust me I know those lights distracted me pretty bad, especially on disco haha.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(11-02-2015, 03:52 AM)Grub Wrote: Howdy there Holdem! Glad to see an old face back, and trust me I know those lights distracted me pretty bad, especially on disco haha.

Glad to see you're around too Grub! I personally had a mini orgasm when I saw the light system. I still remember having to add props for lights to my cruisers! Also, I can't wait to see a proper disco with lights and music! FL is all grown up now *sheds tear*
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Grub
Welcome back Holdem!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This thread made my re-consider life itself.

Can't Holdem' back!<3
(11-02-2015, 08:15 PM)Mist Wrote: This thread made my re-consider life itself.

Can't Holdem' back!<3

Please do elaborate  Tounge
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I think I might remember you, as I believe I first joined the server in July/June of 2013.

OT: Welcome back! A lot's changed since you've been gone. If you need any help with any new features, throw me a PM and I'll be happy to help Cheese
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(11-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Reebs Wrote: I think I might remember you, as I believe I first joined the server in July/June of 2013.

OT: Welcome back! A lot's changed since you've been gone. If you need any help with any new features, throw me a PM and I'll be happy to help Cheese

Thanks bud! I would definitely take you up on that offer if I just started today, but I've already annoyed everyone with questions every time I jump on the servers haha
(11-03-2015, 01:05 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 08:15 PM)Mist Wrote: This thread made my re-consider life itself.

Can't Holdem' back!<3

Please do elaborate  Tounge

You're a really iconic member here at Fearless, and seeing you here is just a bit mind-blowing, haha!

Also I guess you get that "Can't HOLDEM' back!<3" sentence.. It's funny cuz ur name is Holdem.. u kno'.. fuck Sad