Holdem is back
Hi there! As the title says, I'm back! For those who don't know me and are wondering who I am, I used to be an Admin for the Fearless community between 2012 (Promotion) http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=Holdem
and 2013 (Resignation) http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=Holdem

Since my resignation I travelled to the UK to live for nearly a year, where I worked with a Marketing company that had me relocate to Sydney in Australia for nearly a year. Now, after 2 years I'm back in Spain for a few months before heading off to some other country.

I joined the server for the first time in a long time yesterday, and there are beautiful changes which brought happiness to the little kid inside of me (OMG LIGHTS!). The community keeps growing and expanding, with more and more talented people joining the ranks of the FL community it sure ain't stopping here. FL is an example of success through struggle and constant willingness to improve, and I can say that I am proud to be a part of that.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on the servers again, feel free to hit me up anytime on steam or through here!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 11 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Greed^, Kippsee, Edned, Tomo, Cox, Viljo, Audacter, De CodeerHeer, John Cena, Infernaw
Welcome back man! Smile

Glad to see you back, and I'm very glad you like all the changes that have occurred while you have not been here.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Welcome back!

EDIT:

Now during the various new card game RP's, you can say "I'd like to holdem" and make a pun at the same time.

I'm sorry, that was terrible.
Hey saw you yesterday on the server! Welcome back
Welcome back!
Welcome back man!

Glad you're happy with the recent changes.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Welcome back friend!
I remember you helping me back in the days with my problem Cheese
Welcome back man!
Welcome back Holdem!
Welcome back sir!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]