Concerning Gun Dealers
(09-10-2010, 07:43 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: You can adv-dupe your shop for when you get the chance to become a gun dealer.

Who was here the guy that wanted Adv Dupe away? COUGH*
Signature too big...
The gun dealer trade has MASSIVELY declined lately. Most people already have guns ... and will only buy 1 rifle ammo or so.

Most people tend to go gundealer, stock up on say 10AK's themselves, then swap back. Because they dont wanna pay a mark-up on guns...

When I'm gun dealer I ALWAYS post adverts, have a shop (sometimes) and am ALWAYS willing to do deliveries. But you get there, and the person is like "i want 1 crowbar." and its like great ... thats like $150. And they're like "oh nvm found one."

And you've wasted your time -_-
(09-13-2010, 07:07 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Who was here the guy that wanted Adv Dupe away? COUGH*
I wanted building itself to be limited, not Advanced Duplicating. Get your facts right.

And anyway, you're really starting to annoy me now, Barrel. Your attitude gets on my nerves.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Shit's going down. Calm down people- There may be a keyboard fight.

/Offtopic
(09-14-2010, 02:58 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 07:07 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Who was here the guy that wanted Adv Dupe away? COUGH*
I wanted building itself to be limited, not Advanced Duplicating. Get your facts right.

And anyway, you're really starting to annoy me now, Barrel. Your attitude gets on my nerves.

Why? Because i say my opinion?
Signature too big...
No, it's the way you respond.

You try to act smart but you're just being an arse.
(09-15-2010, 03:17 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: No, it's the way you respond.

You try to act smart but you're just being an arse.

plz move this argument over to PM or the thread will be closed.
I'M AN ADMIN! :-D
And you, Skaara. You're no better.

And anyway, I'll stop a flame war from breaking out. And the best way to do that is to put a big lock on the thread.