Concerning Gun Dealers
I'm sick and tired of all the Gun Dealers (90% of them) doing everything except for.. what was it..? Ah yes..
Selling guns.

The next person I see being a Gun Dealer doing anything but sell guns will receive a permanent blacklist.

I am selling guns!
Why are there no adverts?

I'm building my shop!
You build your shop while you're a Citizen.

I have no shop!
No wonder you're not selling anything.

Understood? If not, I'll make sure you do. Just be a Gun Dealer and refuse to sell guns.

Then you'll understand.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Totally 2nd that
Yea indeed I had a Chef earlier today and I asked food he was like: I sell no food I sell molotovs wanna buy ?
-Signature removed-
Finally, someone is doing something about the contra-camping-gundealers! Cheese
Signature too big...
3 hour ban is a bit harsch, a blacklist from the job would be better in my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I agree, but I think you're going in a bit overkill. Even if they're not sending adverts out doesn't mean that it is impossible for a potential customer to pm the gun dealer. If the gun dealer refuses at that stage then you have a point.

For example, the other day when I was decorating my shop, I wasn't taking up necessary space as a gundealer (1/3 gundealer spaces), and although whilst I was decorating I wasn't sending out adverts, if someone wanted to acquire guns or ammo all they had to was send a pm and I would have either met them or asked them to come to me. Yet you still came to me pretty much as soon as you connected and moaned about me doing what I was doing.

Don't know if that was bringing this off-topic, but I was just trying to make a point, imo even a blacklist is harsh, unless it is only temporary or the offender in question does it multiple times.
(09-09-2010, 06:55 PM)Soap Wrote: I agree, but I think you're going in a bit overkill. Even if they're not sending adverts out doesn't mean that it is impossible for a potential customer to pm the gun dealer. If the gun dealer refuses at that stage then you have a point.
It's not impossible, but highly unlikely, unless they're PMing everyone in the server.

For example, the other day when I was decorating my shop, I wasn't taking up necessary space as a gundealer (1/3 gundealer spaces), and although whilst I was decorating I wasn't sending out adverts, if someone wanted to acquire guns or ammo all they had to was send a pm and I would have either met them or asked them to come to me. Yet you still came to me pretty much as soon as you connected and moaned about me doing what I was doing.
It's misleading; people think you're selling guns because you're a gun dealer. You don't be a gun dealer AND THEN make your shop.

Don't know if that was bringing this off-topic, but I was just trying to make a point, imo even a blacklist is harsh, unless it is only temporary or the offender in question does it multiple times.
I'm sick and tired of these useless camping gun dealers. I'm getting my point across and the best way to do that is sometimes known as overkill.
I know where you're coming from, but you don't know how sick I am of useless Gun-Dealers.

Okay, instead of a 3-hour ban, I'll just make it a permanent blacklist.
I don't care if it's overkill.
I'm building my shop!
You build your shop while you're a Citizen.

Ehm that's not very usefull, because when u are building a shop and u go like, oh it's done. Oh fuck Gundealer slots are full. So you build your shop for nothing.
And if u are a gundealer and building a shop u can sell stuff while u are building a shop.
Signature too big...
You can adv-dupe your shop for when you get the chance to become a gun dealer.
The reason why gundealers dom't sell guns is because no one asks them to. Because many people use the job to get their weapons, I tried being gundealer when I joined the server but everybody just ignored me. I only sold like 10 rifle ammo LOL.
Signature too big.