Late hello!
Hello!

I've currently been registered on the website since December 2013 yet haven't made a Hello thread! I've recently re-visited Fearless. I told all my friends about it and this month alone I have clocked over 100 hours Thinking. Anyway, I feel I've settled into the community well. Big shoutout though to WizrdZombi & Ivan Tempski and Burnett. You two being my favourite's on the server. Wizrd & Ivan for their excellent RP skills and correcting me where I went wrong. Also, Burnett for the first time i got in trouble making me understand a lot more about RP and making me research and look up all these different factors of RP that come together to make CityRP Tounge! I feel I've made a lot of friends on the server's and people know me quite well. This is mostly because of my name and people making endless Suarez jokes! Anyway enough ranting. Thanks all the community for welcoming me warmly into the best game servers I've ever played on.
Seen you in the forums here and there.

Welcome.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Suarez
Welcome back Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Suarez
Welcome to the [FL] Community Mate, you'll have no problems settling in here! Hopefully ill see you around in the servers!
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • Suarez
Welcome, please don't bite me.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Suarez
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
Hey, mate. You got some good RP skills.

Have a good one Cheese
The following 1 user Likes GeneralSirens's post:
  • Suarez
Thanks for all the awesome responses!

Jan I like footballers, more meaty tasting!

GeneralSirens Thanks for the help! It did take me a while to master all of the rules and elements that all merge together into this one great experience! I remember people shouting "FailRP" and just wondering what on earth they were on about. Yet I seek to be the one doing that know haha!
Welcome to the Fearless community !! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Suarez
Seen you on V33X, decent rper, you love to be SRU huh?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Suarez
Haha yeah! I love being SRU that's partly the reason I donated they treat you with more respect and don't break FearRP as much with a machine gun in their face rather than a pistol.