Old bans wiped
(08-07-2015, 07:20 PM)Jamster Wrote: But really, blacklists?

Soul, I'm gonna keep asking till I get an answer.
I don't see the point why everybody is so upset. It is all pretty obvious and minges will be rebanned, but they probably don't even know they are unbanned... don't worry.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Grunt
(08-07-2015, 10:56 PM)Jamster Wrote:

Soul, I'm gonna keep asking till I get an answer.

It's not been discussed, so no, not yet.
[Image: Shaking_head.gif]

This stupid decision has woken me from the depths of hell to come and show disapproval.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 9 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Nacreas, Stanley, Wood, GRiiM, aviator, Jayjayflutter, Craz, Theomenz, GeorgeTheBoy

Removing blacklists won't help to increase the player count so what's the point?
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Jayjayflutter
(08-08-2015, 09:35 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: This stupid decision has woken me from the depths of hell to come and show disapproval.

Second.
Dare to think!
The following 5 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • GRiiM, Benporium, GeorgeTheBoy, Jayjayflutter, Craz
Well it helps people have a fresh start without having to be put down by having a few bans on his profile if anyone comes on hacking they get banned simple.
The following 1 user Likes Flares's post:
  • Bradley
Well, it is nice to hear that my fails have been removed from my profile Cheese

They summed up to 15 so I was a plain minge in the eye of the normal player. Maybe I'll start playing again under a fresh start, see what's new etc.
Two years ago I was unfairly permabanned because of Ruxandra for being a victim of metaplay and that cuck thought I was in on it. So I made an article about it in the wikia, but someone got salty about it and that's how my ban came about. I noticed it was lifted. I never want to join the server or play gmod again so please re-permaban me @ STEAM_0:1:19059031

Cheers

SmallBickDastard
(09-23-2015, 12:31 PM)SmallBickDastard Wrote: Two years ago I was unfairly permabanned because of Ruxandra for being a victim of metaplay and that cuck thought I was in on it. So I made an article about it in the wikia, but someone got salty about it and that's how my ban came about. I noticed it was lifted. I never want to join the server or play gmod again so please re-permaban me @ STEAM_0:1:19059031

Cheers

SmallBickDastard

You could have personally messaged a staff member above the rank of Moderator to do this. In fact, why waste their time? Just don't join back...
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Tomo, MacTavish