Old bans wiped
Exclamation 
All bans given out before January 1 2015 have been removed.* With a brand new team and new justice coming along with it, we believe this was the right step to make. Almost all staff member have resigned from their position so all the unban request cases are almost impossible to deal with, considering there is only one side of the story.

*1 ToS, hacking, cheating and treatening community bans are still there. If some have been missed, they might be added later.

*2 People who have been banned for example 14 times and now only have 1 ban left, can make an unban request explaining the situation of the last ban they received. The previous bans will not be taken in consideration anymore.

*3 The old bans are deleted and not visible for any other staff member except for the owner. I will keep them in case of a ban missed. They will not be used for researching history.

PS. The ban page is not working 100% correctly at the moment, this will be fixed soon.

If you have been banned for a long amount of time, please read the rules carefully when you join the server because a lot of them are replaced.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Pretty silly choice if I'm honest. There's quite a few people permed for a reason, and that's because they keep coming onto FL and trying to screw everyone over, and I see them returning to minge again.

But anyway, hope this turns out a good decision after all.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Project, GRiiM, Trident3553
People who return to minge will be punished accordingly. Simple.
The following 9 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Bradley, Flares, Duane, Edned, Audacter, Grunt, LowerFlowerPower, MasterNoda, Sasquatchooo
Not a very good decision in my eyes. People are permabanned for a reason, all this did was open the door for them to come back and screw around again. Some people HAVE matured, yes, and this is an opportunity for them.
I don't agree with all bans being wiped, some people deserved them.

I also agree with Suarez.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Flares
Why is Joey Skylynx still banned then?
The following 5 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Brax, Decay, GRiiM, Killjoy, Trident3553
As Wood said, not the best desision made. Anyhow Goodluck.
Well, to be honest right now I've never seen the staff team more active.. and there's a lot less of them. No need for us to complain though, let's home they come back with a better perspective of Fearless for giving them another chance.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Duane
I want to ask something,

Does this also include the ban record? (I have some few old bans regaining from 2014.), I am curious if they'll removed to, or only the bans that were on atm.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Brax, Dauntless, GeorgeTheBoy