Old bans wiped
(08-07-2015, 09:01 AM)Evanswachtz Wrote: All the ban requests I've put my time into, all to be a waste.

Soul, this was a very bad idea and we all know why you did it.

- Evanswachtz

I have a different view than you have. I believe people shouldn't be haunted by their past for the rest of their time they are with FL, especially if I'm not feeling okay with around a quarter of the bans.

Please note that Fearless has been around for 7 years. You should trust me sometimes with risky decisions. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 9 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • DVN, Haarek, MacTavish, Matrix_, Kevinboyxx12, MasterNoda, Grunt, Pollux, Edned
(08-06-2015, 10:39 PM)SourLemon Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:32 PM)DVN Wrote: This is a gmod server mate not Nazi Germany, just thought I'd let you know.
[Image: dGbS9xR.jpg]
R u sure bby.

Blame day of defeat for having those models then.
Not sure what my opinion on this subject is, because I also had some silly bans.

But, I guess it's good for people like me who just didn't read the rules when they started playing FL etc.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Thumbs Down 
GG
The following 5 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Preditor, aviator, Zecon, Benporium, GeorgeTheBoy
(08-06-2015, 11:03 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:47 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I want to voice my opinion but I'm a part of another community so I lose that right apparently.

With comments like that? yup bud, you sure do.

Didn't realise I was speaking to the comment police. I'll make sure to run all my comments by you in the future.
The following 9 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nacreas, CommanderEcho, Zecon, Benporium, James_Gaff, Ciryl, Noble, EthanArcher, GRiiM
(08-07-2015, 12:38 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:47 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I want to voice my opinion but I'm a part of another community so I lose that right apparently.

Didn't realise I was speaking to the comment police. I'll make sure to run all my comments by you in the future.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]

Sir, pull over to the side of the forum please.
Welcome to MyBB RP, please read the rules opun joining.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • DVN, Haarek, Mist
* Bradley views the thread and gets very bored of reading the thread replies.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Flares
(08-07-2015, 12:38 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Not talking to forum police doenst exclude you from making normal comments, just saying
So does this mean I can be free to make an UBR, and annoy everyone once again?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor