Old bans wiped
How many hours had admins put in total banning minges? Wasted
The following 9 users Like Nevy's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, James_Gaff, Nacreas, Safira, GRiiM, Brax, Wild_Dorito, Killjoy, Ozzie88
I'm happy with this, when I started out I was mingey and got 4 or 5 silly bans for stupid mingey reasons, now the bans I have I know I slipped up and they remain on my record, but my mingey ones are gone which pleases me.
(08-06-2015, 06:46 PM)Nevy Wrote: How many hours had admins put in total banning minges? Wasted

inb4 all bans are back
Silly decission Soul. We did ban attackers(DDoS, DoS) for a reason. Well then.
You did waste our efforts once and now you just did it again.

Well, happy second chance to the peps who were banned.
The following 3 users Like Burnett's post:
  • GRiiM, Ozzie88, GeorgeTheBoy
inb4 Basse and hydraulic

OT; Honestly its nice to see people given a new chance, I'm all for it. Though I feel as most of my time as a staff here is kinda wasted. Oh well.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Pinky
Never been banned so it doesn't effect me, but the reasons behind it are understandable.

* RIC0H wonders why the people that made 'goodbye' threads are in this thread posting..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 3 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • Chumps, Sasquatchooo, RaPiDzZ_
Not the smartest choice you could make, I'm sure quite a lot of people were permed and deserved the bans given to them, simply wiping them because of a new team just doesn't make sense but hey happy second chance to the guys who've been unbanned.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
(08-06-2015, 06:54 PM)RIC0H Wrote: Never been banned so it doesn't effect me, but the reasons behind it are understandable.

* RIC0H wonders why the people that made 'goodbye' threads are in this thread posting..

people get wind of edgy shit going down and want to be apart of it
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Greekin's post:
  • Nevy, Chumps, Matrix_
(08-06-2015, 06:54 PM)RIC0H Wrote: Never been banned so it doesn't effect me, but the reasons behind it are understandable.

Can you please stop being ignorant? Everyone has a right to post here and just because they left to go elsewhere doesn't mean they don't still respect the community the helped build and spend thousands of hours on. You can follow blindly as you please but don't be ignorant to these situations. People have returned that were banned because their sole purpose was to minge and ruin FL for others. I can agree with removing some bans but it should have been more looked into than just "bans before this date except tos" this could be great, but it also could have a big backlash.
The following 3 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • James_Gaff, Ozzie88, Dauntless
The decision has it pros and cons. It's a touchy subject and of course will cause some mixed feelings.

Even then, most of those who left FL seem to have a default predictable negative reaction for all decisions on Fearless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 17 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Suarez, Pawsative, Falc, DVN, Bradley, Flares, Haarek, Mist, TJ Howard, Generation, Grunt, Chumps, Stitch, Matrix_, Grub, Villain, Edned