Old bans wiped
(09-23-2015, 12:31 PM)SmallBickDastard Wrote: Two years ago I was unfairly permabanned because of Ruxandra for being a victim of metaplay and that cuck thought I was in on it. So I made an article about it in the wikia, but someone got salty about it and that's how my ban came about. I noticed it was lifted. I never want to join the server or play gmod again so please re-permaban me @ STEAM_0:1:19059031

Cheers

SmallBickDastard

Being un-banned doesn't mean you have to come back and play the game again - don't waste everyone's time and just don't come on the server
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I can't sleep at night knowing that I'm not banned, looks like I'm going to have to do something about it
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(09-23-2015, 01:18 PM)SmallBickDastard Wrote: I can't sleep at night knowing that I'm not banned, looks like I'm going to have to do something about it

F*cking idiot, go on the server and RDM someone maybe you will feel a little better. Smh please leave nobody wants you here.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-23-2015, 01:24 PM)Midget Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 01:18 PM)SmallBickDastard Wrote: SNIP

F*cking idiot, go on the server and RDM someone maybe you will feel a little better. Smh please leave nobody wants you here.

User warned.
(09-23-2015, 01:18 PM)SmallBickDastard Wrote: I can't sleep at night knowing that I'm not banned, looks like I'm going to have to do something about it

I suggest PM'ing an admin if you wish to be perm banned so badly.
(09-23-2015, 01:24 PM)Midget Wrote:

[Image: cxYtmyj.png]

Also, that's pretty damn nice
Oh noh!

I have yet not been banned from the servers yet and if I start bragging with it now, nobody is going to believe in me! ;-;

OT:

Ehm well, yeah. I can't say too much else than, let's see how it goes! I personally believe this is a rather dangerous and unpleasant idea, but I'm ready to give it a try!

Let's go have some fun on the servers ^-^
Stop reviving old stuff that was done for a reason.
Ex-Server Teacher